Nail art pen recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jadeey

Reaction score
Hi geeks!
I was just wondering if anyone had any recommendations on nail art pens?
They will be used over normal nail polish.
Would i get better results just using my polish I have already with some striper or fine detail brushes? Or buying ones with nibs. I've tyres the nib ones before and didn't have very good results but I'm hoping to practice a lot more now to get better.

Thanks

Sam Biddle nail art pen is the way to go...

Is that the original sugar one?

I used Sally Hansan nail art pens which come in a few colours and they are a bit like sharpie pens and I find them ok over nail polish, you can add them onto wet polish (obviously) but you also can't add them on after a topcoat because they just slid off, also you have to make sure they are completely dry before adding a topcoat. But apart from all of this I find the actual pen very good for detailing and drawing on nails :)

Barry M have just brought out some and they are really good! £4.99 each, only in a few colours at the moment though! x

Barry M have just brought out some and they are really good! £4.99 each, only in a few colours at the moment though! x

What are the tips like? Are they nibs or brushes?

Latest posts

Back