Nail art pens

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amwebster

Reaction score
I have been playing about with nail art designs and initially just bought cheap pens to practice. I'm now looking for good nail art pens, any suggestions?? Thanks x

Hi, I don't use nail art pens anymore as couldnt find any decent ones. but I use the orly stripers. I love them! They have loads of colours and dry quickly. As they don't have a dotting tip like the pens I just use a dotting tool instead.
I have tried the wah nail pens and they were ok. But obviously they can be bought from boots, superdrug etc by the public so I decided against them. Hope that helps xx

Try the sam biddle website..... she has some fab nailart tools and pens

I've started to use acrylic paint for free hands design with brushes. Its not expensive and is alot easier to work with (for me anyway!)

I also use lots of 'cheat' products like striping foil rolls, beads, shell, glitters etc.

I came across a stand yesterday at BeautyUK for a company called Peggy Sage, they had loads of nail art stuff at really good prices.

Sent from my GT-S5360

we do 2 styles of pen the tradition striper dotter and the new style design pen that works like a felt tip these are amazing so easy to use.

Thanks so much for the ideas, will look into them all xx

Latest posts

Back