Nail Art Pens

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chocolate will be alright!!! She's got me and chocolate!!! What more could a girl ask for?!! :rolleyes:

It was a shame that we didn't do Olympia this year but it was hard work last year as both our babies were very young and it was horrible leaving them for 3 days. I think, though, if we all ask Rachel nicely, she might do Excel!! So what about it, bird?!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

I have the pens and they really are great. Everyone must get themselves a white though (she's probably got none in stock now!!). You will use the white on everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive got my 3 kiddies, nail star and the geeks, wot more could i want!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, its great on my own, i can watch eastenders and spend hours on this site without grief!!

White pens are in stock so dont panic!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone want me to do excel???????????????????

Yes choccy, I looked for your stand for these fantastic pens that EVERYONE is talking about and where were you?!

I know its hard with the shorties - maybe you could do a special at the same time as the show..

Very good though that you have joined the board.

You missed out hustle, footballer wives and eating food only YOU like!

Cathy

Im sorry!!!! Got your Pm, your not cheeky, dont worry, i was laughing! xxxxxxxxxxxx

i have not tried rachels product and i'm sure they are very good, but i just wanted to say that i get on very well with milleniums 2 way pens. 76 colours to choose from and about £1.75 each. striper brush a bit on the thick side but you can thin it out with scissors, dotting end marvelous though, even for tiny writing and minute details.

I started off using the Rio collection of nailart pens from Argos and they are exactly the same as the professional one's to me. They have a good striper brush and nib for drawing. The Nubar range is also good. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back