Nail Art Pens

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
I have some nail art pens, But they are rubbish :mad:
Does any one know where i can get some that actually work from :)
Please help

Oh dear thats not good, im praying they were not from me? Do you mean 2-way nail art pens, with a dotting tool on the top and a striper brush inside, that come in 48 colours? If you got them from me, please let me know cause i would want to help. ?????????????? :rolleyes:

chocolate said:
Oh dear thats not good, im praying they were not from me? Do you mean 2-way nail art pens, with a dotting tool on the top and a striper brush inside, that come in 48 colours? If you got them from me, please let me know cause i would want to help. ?????????????? :rolleyes:

No worries they were not from your company :)
Just would like to get some that work, The liquid is too thick and nasty :mad:

PM your address and i will send you a freebie! :lol:

Hi

I too would like to find some really good nail art pens..... bought some from Excel last year.... I think they were called Nail Jazz pens... really bad, I would really appreciate some advice on good ones to buy at Olympia. I use stripers quite a lot, so it would be good if I could get some that do both, but otherwise seperates would be good too.

chocolate said:

PM me your address to and i will pop a freebie in the post to you to. Im so proud of my nail art pens that i am confident that you will be chuffed with them, then visit my website and buy some more!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi chocolate

do they come in black? i bought some from a show last year and they were rubbish and they went thick and horrible so i chucked them. Its really dissapointing when you get all excited and then things dont come up to your expectations...........

just to clarify NOT from you lol

Thats good! Yes, they come in black and 47 other colours to! We are just putting the spring collection on the site this week, (8 new colours). They are great! xx

I just bought a set of these too (also NOT from Chocolate) and they are awful - the pen nib on 2 of them has disappeared into the pen and they are too thick and gunky (is that a real word?) Oh well you live and learn - think I will have to give up on them and try again.

Shaza

are the pens better than using a brush and pot....... would like to try some but not sure if they will be easy to use (does that make sense) all advise appreciated

are they really that good chocolate? i have tried others too, and those long stripe brushes with pots of paint and i have definatly got no control at all with them lol

Hi

Just wondering if you'd be at Olympia on Sunday would be interesting to see the pens. I currently use the NSI striper polishes and i'm looking at buying a lot more nail art as at the salon i work i have a lot of clients attending balls a couple of times a year and they love to jazz up their nails for the occassion.

Shelley:)
chocolate said:
PM me your address to and i will pop a freebie in the post to you to. Im so proud of my nail art pens that i am confident that you will be chuffed with them, then visit my website and buy some more!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the first time in 10 years i will not be exhibiting at Olympia. Its sad but i have lost my hubby due to my "marriage" to K-Sa-Ra, and my family moved to Portugal. Although i have good staff, being totally honest, i just cant cope with the stress of a show. My 3 kids need their mum on Mothers day. Sorry, got a bit personal here but we are all friends. (except for NAG!!!!)

Oh am so sorry to hear that rachel, and yes we are all friends.

Thinking of you

Thanks tracey, thats really sweet.

Just wanna clarify that my hubby for 11 years didnt die, as "lost" sounds like he died! He just buggered off with another woman!!!!!!!!!!

nicely put what a t.......t. While you work your butt of he plays around. BLooody men!!!!!!

chocolate said:
Thanks tracey, thats really sweet.

Just wanna clarify that my hubby for 11 years didnt die, as "lost" sounds like he died! He just buggered off with another woman!!!!!!!!!!

I wish my ex had buggered off!!! After 11 years and 3 kids later he wanted to stay with me and play away. His girlfriend of 6 months put pressure on him to choose so he dumped her, then I DUMPED HIM!! That was 7 years ago so life does go on :)

Shaza

lol im wondering if the pens you are talking about (the ones that didnt work) are the ones that i bought LOL

i went out on a limb buying these pens, i mean i saw them on TV!! lol then they were at a store for $10 (5 pens) and i was like what the heck. tried them and they work really well actually

just wondering if the ones i am using are the same ones as yours not sure if i should name brands lol but its .nail........dazzle.. :D

oh how sneaky!anyways, mine work!! so far...

Sorry about your hubby - can he give mine some tips - I wish he would bugger off!!!!!! I love nails more. Your pens sound fab-not working at moment,AND MISSED LONDON SHOW cos I have broken my arm, so a bit fed up too so we can sympathise with each other. Interested in your pens - where can I get them? let me know.

Don't forget Your kids are the most precious things in the world - even if they drive you bonkers. Friends will give support in bad times - you might need to ask for help - dont' be afraid to ask. Cheer up and Good luck karen:biggrin:
chocolate said:
For the first time in 10 years i will not be exhibiting at Olympia. Its sad but i have lost my hubby due to my "marriage" to K-Sa-Ra, and my family moved to Portugal. Although i have good staff, being totally honest, i just cant cope with the stress of a show. My 3 kids need their mum on Mothers day. Sorry, got a bit personal here but we are all friends. (except for NAG!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back