Nail ART Prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sue

Reaction score
Up to my eyes in nail art at the moment - boy its addictive
isn't it. My first four attempts were abysmal - then lo and behold,
better and better. Quite impressed myself!

What kind of prices do you ladies charge for nail art - would this be
an addition to your nail enhancements - how much extra?

Love
Sue
xxx

As i am not yet professional, I dont charge too much and more than often, I dont charge at all!!!

I charge from £5...but I set my prices depending on the design, duration and materials used...so say I was to do a design with a lot of rhinestones on, I'd charge extra for it due to rhinestones being used. Also, if the design was simple, it wouldnt cost as much as a more complicated design would.

I've yet to come across a nail salon that charges a lot for nail art (mainly because most of the salons in my area get away with shoddy airbrush designs so only charge about £5!!)

xxlaylaxx

I charge $2 per nail or $10 full set for hand painted art work - Christie's hibiscus', other flowers, etc.

For coloured acrylic art I charge 50c / minute - $5 for 10 mins work.

Rhinestones are 50c each, charms are $8 each, decals are $2 each.

Hope this helps :)

Can you maybe please covert the currency?!! Im not very good at all at understanding other countries currency!! sorrrrrrrrrrry!!!

xxlaylaxx

Wouldn't have a clue!!

Perhaps to give you an idea, my others prices are:

Full Set French $60
Rebalance $35
Basic Mani $15
Spa Mani $25
Spa Pedi $40

Hope this helps a little :)

Sue, I do all freehand art, and I charge anywhere from $1-$5 per nail. I don't know how to convert the currency for you!! Sorry :( I am totally getting them hooked!!!!! Good luck and post some of your pictures for us if you can. I'd love to see them!!!!
Shelley

I love 'doodling' on my nails and the effect is that people seem to notice it where ever I go. I have an artists board made up of all the art I did while at college and people love to coo over it saying this one or that is lovely -however the only art I've ever been asked for is a little rhinestone flower on the ring finger or pinkie on p&w - girls seem to love that but always say that anything else is too much for them.Dont know if things vary from area to area but certainly here things seem very conservative.

40 p per rhinestone or alterativly if they are having a design i charge from £5 for a full set i only have a few who have i though :)

Hi Sue

I charge 75p per nail regardless of design and 50p per gem.
The salon where I used to work charged anything from £1.50-£3.50 per nail!! :shock: depending on detail.

I think Gloria is right in saying areas differ, everybody comments on my designs but not many people are prepared to give it a shot......maybe summer will bring out some more adventurous bods.

Adele

Really? Lol!

Well people see the nail art I wear myself and ask if I'd do it on their nails.

I think it depends on age groups though, Im 17 (18 in 16 days whoo!!) and most of my friends like my ''madder'' designs, but adults do prefer the more timid nails.

I'd wear anything though! lol! I have inch long nail tips on my thumbs at the mo!! With a beach scene on them. Got some pics but I'll post em later...I cant do anything with my hands...pulling up my tights this morning was hysterical!!!

xxlaylaxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back