nail art pricing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emily22

Reaction score
Hi, i know there have been loads of threads on this but i cant seem to find the answer i need so thought id start my own!..

When you set a price for a certain set of designs (eg, £5.00, £8.00 etc) do you add that to the price of a file and polish as standard?

So for example, i charge £9.00 for a file and polish, so if someone wanted to have nail art that is priced at £5.00, the total would be £14.00.

Or do you ever just do it without filing (but then you are likely to still be putting a polish on underneath?.)

I have problems with this too.. I am actually thinking about pricing per hour..

I charge different prices depending on how long it will take to do, something thats quicker (like a few flicks and dots) will be cheaper than a design which takes 5 minutes or more per finger. I charge per finger on top of treatment price and charge per rhinestone as well. I've never been asked for a price for nail art alone, usually a routine mani is booked as well, but if I was I think I would still charge per nail but also a £5 charge for my time.hth x

At the salon I work at, we have the nail art set in 3 categories, simple, average, complex, they're priced £10, £20 and £30. This does include the polish!! I usually quickly run a file to neaten those free edges up, unless they need a major re shape job, then I'd just add a couple of extra pounds to the bill.

:)

Latest posts

Back