nail art pricing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emily22

Reaction score
Hi, im really struggling to price nail art!

Ive stated that designs start from £1 per nail but obviously this increases with gems, more complicated designs etc.

Being mobile though im finding it hard to know what to charge. I know anothe mobile girl who will go out and do some nail art (without a manicure or anything) for £4.00! There's another woman who charges £5.00 for a manicure and £3 extra for nail art!

I thought the cost for this would be a bit higher, i love nail art but wouldnt want to travel out for £4.00.

I charge £9.00 for a file and polish and thought of saying if a client asked that if they are having a treatment such as f&p, mini or full manicure etc then the nail art can be added for say £5 for the full set (simple designs),
If they just want art and nothing else then the min charge would be £9.00 for a full set....

what do you think of that or do you think its over / under priced still?

Hi im a mobile tech too and i charge a min £10 to go out , even if thats just a repair and i charge £10 for a shape and polish and £5 for nail art (simple design, ie flicks etc ) , so not far off what your charging , but if someone wanted just nail art and no other treatment then i would still charge a min of £10 because it still costs me the same amount in petrol , travelling costs etc , but i do offer my clients the option of coming to me if they want to.:)

Do a search hun,
this question has come up lots of times and a lot of us have given lists of prices that we all charge for different art,
you will get lots of info hth

Latest posts

Back