nail art record cards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmalouisa

Reaction score
hi i noticed on ka sa ra they do nail art client record cards?

has anyone used them or has made up a record card for nail art and would like to share??

thanxsxx

Hi Em, havent made up a nail art record card yet but i have got a small aftercare handout for nail art that i use x

`hi kel

could u pm me wat u use for after care thanks ?
if u dont mind x

emmalouisa said:
`hi kel

could u pm me wat u use for after care thanks ?
if u dont mind x
Yeah no prob at work now but when i get home i will send you a copy of mine x

Being really cheeky, can you Pm it me too, and any others, as i want to make all my own when i've used up the shop bought record cards.

Thanks

Hi Kel !
I'm new to this site ! it looks great,slowly getting to now everthing thats on it.:cool: Could you email or whatever me the nail art aftercare that you use.Thanks!

Sorry to be cheeky, can you also pm me them please.

Thanks greatfully

beautybabe

The main point to make clients aware of is that applying a top coat between her next appointment will make it last longer, my clients will last 2 weeks...also the wearing of rubber gloves will prevent wear and tear as is also recommended to any wearer of enhancements..

i got this stuff from star nails, its called uv top coat. you apply it like top coat over the nail art and cure it under the lamp for a few minutes. It stops the design from chipping and then to get it off you just lightly buff the uv coat off, until the nail looks dull again. i swear by it, saves the clients time. they havent got to keep putting top coat on.

Star nails do a few types
Which one do you use please
Jill

my only problem with setting it under a UV is is the client does need the nail art removing for any reason they stuck with if unless they can get an appointment with their techncian?

I really wouldn't want my client filing her own nails to remove the art, not when a top coat every third day does the same job? Does that make sence?

I am not saying this is a bad idea but for heres an example my client had englands flags on and for the Euro 2004 (boohoo) :cry: and forgot (shes abscent minded) :rolleyes: she had a christening on the Sunday, she felt this nail art was unappropriate for a Church Christening and removed it,

Now if it had been under the UV she'd have been stuck because I was not available.

hi

has anyone got a sample of their nail art record cards?
thanxs xx

Latest posts

Back