nail art sites

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

charly

Reaction score
i have just got started with the whole nail art thing and love it!!!
as you do!, but would love to visit some sites for what i should be aiming for, in standard and ideas and what are popular and roughly how long they should take me. If anyone knows of any good sites to visit, then i would love to know about them.
thanx

charly said:
i have just got started with the whole nail art thing and love it!!!
as you do!, but would love to visit some sites for what i should be aiming for, in standard and ideas and what are popular and roughly how long they should take me. If anyone knows of any good sites to visit, then i would love to know about them.
thanx

Sawasdee ka

The nail art site i like to look all the time is for free hand nail art www.christiesnails.com and www.nailartnewz.com and jackie have some new nailart www.libertynaildesign.com and if you like flower you can maybe look my website www.beautynaildesign.com

Thank you mui from the land of smiles

thankyou

just started to look at your site the images are amazing you must be very proud of your work!
they have me running for the paints!!
i love your flower designs. i wont stop till i get as good as you.
thank you very much for your help.
maybe i'll post some of mine if i feel brave enought lol!!!!

Mui, i just wanted to tell you that i loooved your nails art. The designs are very sharp and feminine. I've just ordered some nail art polishes, hope that i can get nice designs like yours one day!

Prionace said:
Mui, i just wanted to tell you that i loooved your nails art. The designs are very sharp and feminine. I've just ordered some nail art polishes, hope that i can get nice designs like yours one day!

Sawasdee ka

I am happy that i read this thread because you make me do some thing i wanted to do but i forget .

Today we paint 10 sets of step by step flowers and tomorrow will paint 10 more sets and i will put about 20 set in my web site tomorrow .

In my web site i have a tutorial new say about nail art brush how we strip the brush make easy to do nal art we can send brush to anyone who want for 25 brush 7 pound uk money and 1 pound post and packing and can strip them for you size 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 made in THAILAND .

The nails in my tutorial brush are my sister she only make three set b4 and she make this on my hands today i file them a little bit for her make some better shape and i will put photo tomorrow in my web site with nail art on and the ring sigrid send to me from belgium for gift .

www.beautynaildesign.com

Thank you mui from Thailand

Hey Charly, I have nail art on my site http://kookynails.tripod.com

On the links page headed Extra Information, there are lots more links with nail art sites on. Have fun surfing!! There is some awesome nail art out there! :D

xxlaylaxx

charly said:
thankyou

just started to look at your site the images are amazing you must be very proud of your work!
they have me running for the paints!!
i love your flower designs. i wont stop till i get as good as you.
thank you very much for your help.
maybe i'll post some of mine if i feel brave enought lol!!!!
hunny, who were you taling to when you talked about "your site"??? Is it Mui or Vanessa??

Hi, have a look at this site - www.spaznailart.com

The detail of Sheryl's work is amazing! I only hope that i can one day get to be as good as that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back