Nail Art Stickers / Decals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karentriff

Reaction score
Does anyone have a secret they use to peel these little stickers from the backing plastic. They are the ones that have a clear film around the edges. For evey one I successfully remove I destroy at least three others. I have tried nail art tweezers, orange sticks, knife blades and many other things to no avail. They either crinkle up or bits tear off. Frustrates the heck outta me

Does anyone have a secret they use to peel these little stickers from the backing plastic. They are the ones that have a clear film around the edges. For evey one I successfully remove I destroy at least three others. I have tried nail art tweezers, orange sticks, knife blades and many other things to no avail. They either crinkle up or bits tear off. Frustrates the heck outta me

i use the angled bit of an orange stick and do all around the outside first. Bend the backing paper back and kinda slide it under, Keep the stick in the middle of the decal so it doesnt tear. Fiddly fings tho

Im glad Im not the only one with this problem, it drives me mad, I find I have more problems with the little embossed type of decal, the times I am almost there just to end up leaving the last bit on the backing plastic is so annoying:mad: And not very professional looking in front of a client :irked: x

Latest posts

Back