Nail art stickers, on sticky layer or top coat layer

Claire@OBNMK

Hi, I've Just got some snowflake stickers, do i put them ontop of the colour inhibition layer and then top coat?
OR
top coat, wipe off inhibition layer, stick on stickers then top coat again (maybe twice)

Ta xx

Sam81

Funnily enough I've tested this today! Definitely topcoat, wipe off tacky layer, sticker then topcoat. When I've put them on the colour layer before the edges all peel up during curing. Hth x

Claire@OBNMK

Funnily enough I've tested this today! Definitely topcoat, wipe off tacky layer, sticker then topcoat. When I've put them on the colour layer before the edges all peel up during curing. Hth x
ok thank you xx

I did want the Moyou snowflake stamping plates but they were out of stock :( , so i think these will save me!

TheRealMrsGrey

ok thank you xx

I did want the Moyou snowflake stamping plates but they were out of stock :( , so i think these will save me!
Just in case you did want a snowflake plate hun, I've got Konad M59 - it's got a couple of nice snowflakes on xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Sam81

I've ordered M59 today too. .. great minds think alike :)

TheRealMrsGrey

Just read that back to myself and it sounded like I was offering you mine, lol!!

I just meant M59 is a nice image plate with snowflakes on, if you were still looking for one! 😀

Claire@OBNMK

Just in case you did want a snowflake plate hun, I've got Konad M59 - it's got a couple of nice snowflakes on xx

I saw that one, just a shame there wasn't a few more x

Claire@OBNMK

Just read that back to myself and it sounded like I was offering you mine, lol!!

I just meant M59 is a nice image plate with snowflakes on, if you were still looking for one! 😀

I know i thought that too! was about to say "what a lovely offer, how much do you want?" hee hee

Lipstick Kisses

I think the moyous will be back in stock soon =D

Claire@OBNMK

I think the moyous will be back in stock soon =D
Thay are in stock now (just checked) but 2-5 week delivery, sods law it'll get here just after xmas.

sarah7898

Are these the type of stickers you're talking about?
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384894425.725638.jpg

xxAmyxx

Thay are in stock now (just checked) but 2-5 week delivery, sods law it'll get here just after xmas.
Why is the delivery times so long :mad: It says on the website 3-5 days?

Last edited:

Lipstick Kisses

The moyou sites not working for me!! I emailed and they said it should be fixed by tomorrow, hope I don't miss out!!

xxAmyxx