Nail art stickers, on sticky layer or top coat layer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claire@OBNMK

Reaction score
Hi, I've Just got some snowflake stickers, do i put them ontop of the colour inhibition layer and then top coat?
OR
top coat, wipe off inhibition layer, stick on stickers then top coat again (maybe twice)

Ta xx

Funnily enough I've tested this today! Definitely topcoat, wipe off tacky layer, sticker then topcoat. When I've put them on the colour layer before the edges all peel up during curing. Hth x

Funnily enough I've tested this today! Definitely topcoat, wipe off tacky layer, sticker then topcoat. When I've put them on the colour layer before the edges all peel up during curing. Hth x

ok thank you xx

I did want the Moyou snowflake stamping plates but they were out of stock :( , so i think these will save me!

ok thank you xx

I did want the Moyou snowflake stamping plates but they were out of stock :( , so i think these will save me!

Just in case you did want a snowflake plate hun, I've got Konad M59 - it's got a couple of nice snowflakes on xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

I've ordered M59 today too. .. great minds think alike :)

Just read that back to myself and it sounded like I was offering you mine, lol!!

I just meant M59 is a nice image plate with snowflakes on, if you were still looking for one! 😀

Just in case you did want a snowflake plate hun, I've got Konad M59 - it's got a couple of nice snowflakes on xx

I saw that one, just a shame there wasn't a few more x

Just read that back to myself and it sounded like I was offering you mine, lol!!

I just meant M59 is a nice image plate with snowflakes on, if you were still looking for one! 😀

I know i thought that too! was about to say "what a lovely offer, how much do you want?" hee hee

I think the moyous will be back in stock soon =D

I think the moyous will be back in stock soon =D

Thay are in stock now (just checked) but 2-5 week delivery, sods law it'll get here just after xmas.

Are these the type of stickers you're talking about?
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384894425.725638.jpg

Thay are in stock now (just checked) but 2-5 week delivery, sods law it'll get here just after xmas.

Why is the delivery times so long :mad: It says on the website 3-5 days?

Last edited:
The moyou sites not working for me!! I emailed and they said it should be fixed by tomorrow, hope I don't miss out!!

Latest posts

Back