Nail art storage for mobiles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barbie girl

Reaction score
How do you mobiles store your nail art? I am after something that has lots of little compartments which is of reasonable size. What do you use, any useful ideas that i could use please?

How do you mobiles store your nail art? I am after something that has lots of little compartments which is of reasonable size. What do you use, any useful ideas that i could use please?

I use little plastic pots called stackers that stack one top of the other and then neatly fit in my case :)

art shops and craft shops do lots of little boxes with compartments

hth

i use a little case with a picker upper from nsi

I store alot of my art things like gems, flowers and even glitter in a handy little carry case that holds 12 pots with lids from a company called knot mushroom.

There has been a few threads about this and quite a few geeks have purchased from them.

Try this link Bead Storage System in Travel Case - 12 Removeable Canisters

Just been to the webpage and they have yet again sold out but it can be placed on back order and despached asap after the new stock arrives in. HTH

I use the pill storage boxes generally sold (I think to the elderly) to remind them to take their tablets. The boxes that go mon - sun & have 4 compartments for each day morn/lunch/eve/bed. 28 storage spaces in a relatively small box. I store glitters/bullion/ice maylar/rinestones etc in them. Make sure you get ine with hinged lids that are tight & hey presto - mobile nail art storage - Cheap too!!

Thanks very much, I will sort something out cause my current storage is pants!!

Latest posts

Back