Nail art striper brush

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bridget1802

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a nail art striper brush preferably a super skinny one? x

I bought the irresistible nail art brush set from Sweet Squared and that contains a great striping brush! They're sable so easy to "stripe" with xx

I bought the irresistible nail art brush set from Sweet Squared and that contains a great striping brush! They're sable so easy to "stripe" with xx

I second this xx

Bumping this one for those of us that have that brush set but would love a longer bristled brush.

Any suggestions?

I use nsi super striper.., I usually cut half the hairs of to make thinner lines xx

I've got a cheapy set from eBay I'm talking under £3. Some of the brushes are rubbish but the set I got had 15 different brushes 3 of which are different sized (thickness and length) striper brushes and I think they are fab.

My favourite of all time is my almost 10 year old striper brush from Star Nails. It's called The Skinny Striper & I'm almost positive they still do them xx

My favourite of all time is my almost 10 year old striper brush from Star Nails. It's called The Skinny Striper & I'm almost positive they still do them xx

Yes this is my favourite, had to replace it last month, I had mine 13 yrs, but this year it gave up finally on me - 13 yrs was good tho ....lol ... I finally located one as its out of stock everywhere and after buying others which dont compare anywhere near it, i located one from capital, at the back of a shelf (yay ...!!)

** didn't know S2 had one tho, may have to try that next time**
Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Latest posts

Back