Nail Art Supplies and Websites?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

southerngracemt

Reaction score
Hey Ya'll~
Was just admiring all the wonderful work of all you talented nail artists and can't help but wonder how you learn all of them. Do you just play around until you find something that looks right, do you search endlessly on nail websites for ideas (like I do), do take courses, have a mentor or what? Where do you find/buy all of your supplies. Are there any websites you can recomend?
Thanks for all the advice and keep up the good work, its VERY inspiring!

Hi Grace
If you wan some step by steps and demos you could have a look at my website.. :: Creative Ten::

i have some step by steps in the gallery,

and...

i am about to launch some brand new video demonsatrations....they are free you just need to sign up for the newsletter in the home page...the first one will show you how to create your own glitter powders and create glitter tips and embed an open hearts...i am really excited and will be the first of many more (i hope:lol:) that could give you a head start...

i haven't seen many how to's on the net although there are some on there if you do a search on the geek site you may find some websites, i look on utube and kupa inc. also have some nail art podcasts which are fabulous!!

hth

Love
Beck

Latest posts

Back