Nail art supplies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stefm80

Reaction score
Where's the best place to get nail art supplies from i.e. Glitters, foils and brushes? Is it worth looking on eBay or should I steer clear?

Thanks
Stef

Try these:-
Magpie Beauty
Lecente
INK London

I haven't bought glitters from eBay but I have ordered foils, tiny dried flowers and other nail art bits and even brushes and the majority have been absolutely fine x

I use Sweet Squared to buy most of my nail art - lecente glitters, foils, pigment powders.
I had a set of nail art brushes from ebay, which were fine and still in use 5 years on.
For stamping I use Konad stamping polishes, konad & moyou plates
For nail art stickers, I use nailart.co.uk. Handy for the odd snowflake, snowman or reindeer when required!

I love Magpie Beauty and Glitterarty for most of my nail art.

I find these are much better quality to most I’ve found on eBay

EBay isn't necessarily a bad thing. There are a number of reputable traders that sell via eBay, you just need to keep an eye on who you are buying from.
There was a lady there once who was selling the best foils I've ever seen, sadly she had to retire due to ill health... I stockpiled enough for several lifetimes before she did because I don't expect I 'll ever find any as good as hers again.

Naio nails
Charlies nail art
Dyraluxe
Ebay
These are where i buy mine xx

Try Naio nails their delivery is so quick and really happy with the products I’ve bought x

Thanks everyone, I will have to do a bit of shopping and see which suppliers I prefer.

Latest posts

Back