Nail art tips display help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IHeartLashes

Reaction score
Hello,

In hoping to pick your brains!

I've been the guide for our coursework at college (I'm doing a level 3) and we have to display each of the 3 assignments in a CD case. The tutor said we can display the tips however we like, it doesn't have to be in a CD case. Each assignment must have at least 6 tips (I'm likely to do more) so whatever I choose to display them must fit at least 10.

I just wanted to see if anyone has any ideas on how to display them. It must be flat-ish so that it can fit into my portfolio folder inside a plastic wallet. I know i could just use the CD case but i like to be different!

Thanks in advance! Any ideas would be appreciated :)

Hello,

In hoping to pick your brains!

I've been the guide for our coursework at college (I'm doing a level 3) and we have to display each of the 3 assignments in a CD case. The tutor said we can display the tips however we like, it doesn't have to be in a CD case. Each assignment must have at least 6 tips (I'm likely to do more) so whatever I choose to display them must fit at least 10.

I just wanted to see if anyone has any ideas on how to display them. It must be flat-ish so that it can fit into my portfolio folder inside a plastic wallet. I know i could just use the CD case but i like to be different!

Thanks in advance! Any ideas would be appreciated :)

Hey, in the Art & Hobby shop they have little tiny easels for about €2.50 so I bought them before as displays and it fit about 9 nail tips on , just used blue tack behind the tips to stick them, heres a pic of it unfinishef, good luck :) xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379704999.101710.jpg

http://youtu.be/_19QQdFUpPg
It is a "slow" video...have patience.........but i always liked the idea. I printed my own labels to place in the middel of the dvd/cd. See my blog. It looked great. I do not understand Russian, but I get the idea. Thank you for that!

Latest posts

Back