Nail art tools

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stefm80

Reaction score
I'm starting to get in to more nail art. I have a cheap eBay set which is ok but not that brilliant. Is it worth investing in decent tools? If so, which ones do you recommend?

Which specific tools is it you’d like?

Brushes mainly so I can do some freehand. I'm happy with the dotting tools that I've got.

Look up Robin Moses brushes, the 'Unicorn' striper brush is particularly awesome. Something else that comes in handy is the needle point dotting tool, the one with no dot on the end at all. A good set of one stroke brushes in small sizes are useful as is a soft fan brush for ombre. Then get some fine detail brushes of moderate quality and you should be able to tackle anything.

For specific nail brushes I really like the lecente and crystal nails ones.

However I use a lot of good quality art brushes which work really well and sometime are of better quality than some nail art brushes and a lot cheaper, however they don't tend to come with lids.

I have several Crystal Nails ones and I’m hoping to buy the Hazel Dixon range soon

Thanks everyone, so it's definitely worth investing in some of your tools.

Thanks everyone, so it's definitely worth investing in some of your tools.

Definitely. I recently invested in Navy Tools and they are fantastic. Never used a cuticle pusher or nippers like them.

Latest posts

Back