Nail art training west sussex anyone know a place?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poppie

Reaction score
Hi this is my first post :eek: i've looked through various searches but can't seem to find what i'm looking for. I'm after a good nail art training course in west sussex. Can anyone help? I dont mind traveling a bit further for a really good one.:smack:

Our very own Jess aka sparklepink is based in crawley..west sussex
I am sure does design classes ??
Give her a shout I am sure she will be able to help.
She is lovely and a fantasic nail technician. she produces beautiful work,
It will be well worth it..
(Im not sure if you have to use ezflow products to do the design class)
But she is very friendly and will help you all she can xxxx

Thanks for your responses much appreciated. I am really looking to do painted nail art at the moment and add 3d l&p art at a later stage. Thought i'd take it one step at a time. will look into the people and places mentioned cos they sound fab. If anyone knows of anymore great nail art training let me know. I hope this is the right way to respond as i'm just guessing it is.:rolleyes:

Thanks for your responses much appreciated. I am really looking to do painted nail art at the moment and add 3d l&p art at a later stage. Thought i'd take it one step at a time. will look into the people and places mentioned cos they sound fab. If anyone knows of anymore great nail art training let me know. I hope this is the right way to respond as i'm just guessing it is.:rolleyes:
The Creative academy in Crawley does nail art courses. I did the basic one when I first trained and it was really helpful.

If you are wanting to do free hand painted nail art, have a look in the gallery and every where else that you can find photos of nails and sit and copy them, and practise like mad, this is just something you could be doing while trying to find a class,
you have had some great recommendations for classes

Hello.

Try Capital Hair & Beauty. They are a supplier / wholesaler. They carry out lots of different training courses, one being nail art, and they do one in Brighton, which is not too far for you.

Let me kow if you get any joy.

Carly x

Latest posts

Back