nail art using gel...??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bagpuss

Sleepy Geek Zzzzzzzz
Reaction score
I did ask about this a while back (i think) but after receiving my BEAUTIFUL L&P decorated lighter from Rachel (thanks again)....i just wish there was a way to recreate this look using gel...can anyone do this...? http://www.salongeek.com/attachment...-alllll-over-lellipop-bagpuss-lighter-003.jpg

I am not a huge fan of 3d nail art but these flowers are stunning. I did try with gel but it just forms a blob :irked:

what nail art can you do with gel....?

I did ask about this a while back (i think) but after receiving my BEAUTIFUL L&P decorated lighter from Rachel (thanks again)....i just wish there was a way to recreate this look using gel...can anyone do this...? http://www.salongeek.com/attachment...-alllll-over-lellipop-bagpuss-lighter-003.jpg

I am not a huge fan of 3d nail art but these flowers are stunning. I did try with gel but it just forms a blob :irked:

what nail art can you do with gel....?

Greg Salo does some fab nail art work with gel on the nail art DVD from Young Nails. Not sure about 3D with gel though, could you freeze under the lamp quickly to set it before it flattens?

I never managed any art successfully with gel really, I'm not saying it can't be done but nail art with l&p is so much easier

that lighter is amazing x

theres a couple of 3d gel ideas in the tutorial section of my website if it helps.

you cant really do the same things as you can with l/p but you arent as limited as you might think.

if anyone gets the american nail pro magazine, some of my 3d gel work has been used for a full page advert for lechat gel for the last few months.
it has a design of orange lilles and white daisies on the nails and the hand is holding a green orchid.

i think there is a little pic of it on my website too.

Angel Fingers Nails, Nail Technician Courses in Northampton

theres a couple of 3d gel ideas in the tutorial section of my website if it helps.

you cant really do the same things as you can with l/p but you arent as limited as you might think.

if anyone gets the american nail pro magazine, some of my 3d gel work has been used for a full page advert for lechat gel for the last few months.
it has a design of orange lilles and white daisies on the nails and the hand is holding a green orchid.

i think there is a little pic of it on my website too.

Angel Fingers Nails, Nail Technician Courses in Northampton

what a clever cookie you are:hug: ! loving these.

Shhhhhh though, just dont tell my nail art mad customer or she'll have me doing them !!!!

amb xx

Latest posts

Back