Nail Art with Bio

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuchsia

Reaction score
Hi,

I recently did my Bio Sculpture Training Day and have my assessment soon so I've been practising quite a bit. I'm a little bored of plain french overlays and colour overlays and wanted to add a bit of sparkle .....

Please could someone offer some advise as to which stage I should be adding crushed shells, cracked ice or glitter? Should I do this after the first application of clear gel, while it's still tacky? And if adding onto a colour should this be on the second application of colour?

May sound like a silly question but any advise and ideas would be much appriciated.

Many Thanks.
xx :lol: xx

Hi you should be adding after you have painted on free edge if thats what you are going to do, after clear gel on nno and after tips have been applied and s gel cured, shaped and buff and you are applying clear layer to start overlay (if that makes sense). Apply a clear layer of gel after you have applied glitter etc and then apply s gel or sealer to finish.

Hope this helps

im pretty sure you can mix the glitter/shell with a bit of s gel as your final layer also.....

Ok, thank you both for your help.

Latest posts

Back