Nail art with Gelish

I see loooads of nail art done using Gelish. What kind of brushes would yoy use? I bought really basic brushes but they just seem to drag the Gelish and it looks horrible.

Im ok doing simple designss with a dotting tool but rubbish apart from that!

Help!
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I do more art on top of the finished service using ordinary polish, striping brushes, dotting tools and Konad. That way if I make a mistake I can clean it off and the Gelish is still perfect.

I see loooads of nail art done using Gelish. What kind of brushes would yoy use? I bought really basic brushes but they just seem to drag the Gelish and it looks horrible.

Im ok doing simple designss with a dotting tool but rubbish apart from that!

Help!
I swear by my Crystal Nails brushes. Super fine detailing brush I use with Gelish and Shellac - can't rate them enough xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

I use the Nail Harmony dotting tools, they are a pack of 5 all different sizes, that's all I use, I love them! I also use the konad stamps which are quick and very effective 😊

Yeah I have the dotting tools but more brushes im looking for.

Whats the name of the one that you recommend from crystal nails?

Id like to just get a really good all rounder and you know what they say, 'buy cheap, buy twice!'

Yeah I have the dotting tools but more brushes im looking for.

Whats the name of the one that you recommend from crystal nails?

Id like to just get a really good all rounder and you know what they say, 'buy cheap, buy twice!'

I have the Crystal nails Short brush in size 0, and the Long brush in size 0 xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Crystal nails barbera brush 2 is fantastic for fine lines. I love mine I use acrylic paints to. Do my designs over my finished gelish application :)

Could somebody tell me when you apply the nail art? Im new to gelish x

I do my normal application up to the 2nd colour layer then apply art over that and then topcoat!

So cure it and then before topcoat add nail art cure that then top coat?

Yep

Cure 2nd layer of colour. Do art and then cure. Then top coat and cure.

Could anyone recommend where best to purchase the crystal brushes please?