Nail Art with Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are really good! I have tried konad, freehand and stickers with shellac and they all work great.

Has anyone tried doing 3d nail art with acrylic on Shellac yet? if so, how does it hold?

50bb6696-ccff-ea14.jpg

This was some 3d and it held beautifully with shellac , ( it was CND perfect powder with a touch of NFU.oh mind candy loose glitter mixed in,

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Www.lilmissbuffit.com

Oh that's good to know, I'm just waiting for my kit to arrive so I can start 3d work, will be giving it a go :)

Well done by the way, they look lovely.

This one is red baroness and wildfire over Brisa overlay.

your art work is amazing! makes me want to get back to doing it but dont have any time :'( my list of need to do is way to long and this is when im not working :'(
soooon i will have my own job with just nails!
xxxxxxxxx

More designs:

5ad6a2e3-5c7b-ff60.jpg

5ad6a2e3-5c94-c99b.jpg

Nail designer with a twist;)

Sorry I just need to reply so I can find this post later. It's amazing!!!!!
xx

Had a rare day off today so decided to play with the new colours.

These are gorgeous plus your nail art wheel looks very professional with the logo in the centre x

Wow they're brill! Do you mind me asking how you did the one at the bottom towards the centre with the black background and green and reddy spots?

Why are all the stunning pictures not in the shellac group?! That's where I look for inspiration!

Kirsty x

Wow, how talented are you lot?! Noticed that alot of you are doing your art with shellac colours, but how do you apply it? Do you pour some colour into a small pot and then apply with a thin brush or do you dip a thin brush or dotting tool straight into the shellac pot? And do you cure a little bit of the design as you go along or the whole finished design in one go??
Also,has anyone done any nail art with the ManiQ Colour collection too??? xxx

Wow, how talented are you lot?! Noticed that alot of you are doing your art with shellac colours, but how do you apply it? Do you pour some colour into a small pot and then apply with a thin brush or do you dip a thin brush or dotting tool straight into the shellac pot? And do you cure a little bit of the design as you go along or the whole finished design in one go??
Also,has anyone done any nail art with the ManiQ Colour collection too??? xxx

I put small amount of required shellac colour onto a glass coaster and I keep my shellac bottles closed! I also like the paper left overs from sculpting forms, I throw it away once I am done.

Depending on the design and the difficulty. I sometimes do couple of fingers or the whole hand and cure. Sone designed require each step to be cured separately.

I love you Jeni) stunning work) well done! See you very soon) xx

I love you Jeni) stunning work) well done! See you very soon) xx

Thanks Nat, I can't wait not long to go now. What a creative bunch we CND girlies are. All those peeps that say Shellac hasn't got enough colours well I say we give them a run for their money anyday. The possibilities are endless with shellac (which we have proved) and the colours that we have are all timeless and will be around and used forever, others will of out of fashion, but we will stand the test of time.....
Jen xxx

I put small amount of required shellac colour onto a glass coaster and I keep my shellac bottles closed! I also like the paper left overs from sculpting forms, I throw it away once I am done.

Depending on the design and the difficulty. I sometimes do couple of fingers or the whole hand and cure. Sone designed require each step to be cured separately.

I also use the back of a hands down pad, the plastic is fab for this. and as you will have already used it you are not wasting anything...

The pics are fab on here :) I agree it's not how many colors there are it's what you do with it.
And glitter can always be added :)
50bb604f-be6b-4414.jpg

Www.lilmissbuffit.com

The toes look gorgeous hun. Must get around to doing mine at some point!!

Thanks Nat, I can't wait not long to go now. What a creative bunch we CND girlies are. All those peeps that say Shellac hasn't got enough colours well I say we give them a run for their money anyday. The possibilities are endless with shellac (which we have proved) and the colours that we have are all timeless and will be around and used forever, others will of out of fashion, but we will stand the test of time.....
Jen xxx

Could not agree more) keep creating!

Latest posts

Back