Nail Art with Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pics are fab on here :) I agree it's not how many colors there are it's what you do with it.
And glitter can always be added :)
50bb604f-be6b-4414.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Www.lilmissbuffit.com

Sweet)

Nail designer with a twist;)

5ad6a2e3-e60a-2624.jpg

AKA Jeni Smiths design)

Shellac Black Pool and Iced Coral)

I so look forward to seeing your pictures Nataliya!!
Love them. Thank you x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[email protected]

5ad6a2e3-e60a-2624.jpg

AKA Jeni Smiths design)

Shellac Black Pool and Iced Coral)

Would you charge your nail art price for this even though your only using a tool to draw in the design?

Jo xxx

Would you charge your nail art price for this even though your only using a tool to draw in the design?

Jo xxx

Abso-flippin-lutely she would. :)

Why ever would she not? Expertise .. Extra tine ... Unique look?

Not sure why you might think that using a dotting tool instead of a brush tool should or would de-value the overall service?

Abso-flippin-lutely she would. :)

Why ever would she not? Expertise .. Extra tine ... Unique look?

Not sure why you might think that using a dotting tool instead of a brush tool should or would de-value the overall service?

Thanks Geeg, I thought that would be the case but wanted to check :)

I dont know really why I thought that lol, its all a new and exciting learning curve :)

The swirls are beautiful! X

I do charge and extra £5 for anything unique as takes little extra time. And it's a skill worth paying more. X

What brand of nail art do you use when combining with shellac?

5ad6a2e3-5883-bd1e.jpg

Shellac Hot Pop Pink and Cream Puff over Brisa overlay. With CND Silver polish for detailing.

Ooh I love those!! How did you do the cream puff swirls? And which polish is the silver? I absolutely must have it!!

Ooh I love those!! How did you do the cream puff swirls? And which polish is the silver? I absolutely must have it!!

Paint cream puff first and cure, apply hot pop pink and before curing use dotting tool to swirl through it. Then cure.

Silver is a CND polish - Silver Chrome.

I love CND polishes for arty things. They dry real fast and have intensive colour. And they are real easy to retail to clients, they want it the moment they see the bottle.

I love the dotting tool technique, I've been playing around with it recently. I assume you painted the silver swirls though? You must have a really steady hand and a great brush!

Kirsty x

I love the dotting tool technique, I've been playing around with it recently. I assume you painted the silver swirls though? You must have a really steady hand and a great brush!

Kirsty x

Painted the Silver indeed. Perfect practice makes it perfect. Brush doesn't matter. I used to blame the brush for wonky lines, but ones you get your hand trained on how to position the hand and the brush it will all fall into place. 10-15 min a day of practice on the black paper. You would see a difference yourself.

Put your love and passion into it instead of being angry if it doesn't happen right away. Be gentle and patient.

Patience is not my virtue really, but in nail technology it's the most important ingredient to success.

Trust me on that one!

Great idea to practice on black paper! I'll def be trying that and will do my best to remain gentle and patient :|

You can practice on my nails kirsty if you want x x

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Great idea to practice on black paper! I'll def be trying that and will do my best to remain gentle and patient :|

Enjoy. Mind to show us your progress. X

Latest posts

Back