Nail Art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautybysam78

Reaction score
Hi,

Im new to the site, I've recently qualified as a nail tech, and i wanted a bit of info regarding nail art. Im using the Gelish brand, and wanted to ask do you do your nail art with the gelish colours and nail art tools, or do you use specific striping polishes? Im only asking as i have seen tutorials using the striping brushes but they are not gel just normal polish? Help please :)

Hi there. Depends what your trying to do? Can you be more specific regarding the designs your trying to achieve

im fine with flower's using dotting tool, but ive seen a tutorial where she used gel then topcoated but then drew swirls and stripes but with a white nails striper which she said was not gel and ince it had dries ahe then just topcoated but im not convinced that would work? thank you for your help.

Yea it does work. It's less bumpy too. Just do the gel mani wipe the inhibition layer then do the design with the nail striper wait until dry and topcoat with gel. It will be fine

Latest posts

Back