Nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bea204

Reaction score
Hi guys
IMG_0981.JPG

im practising my nail art but every time I seem to if the top coat on it seems to smudge what ever if is I have done, do you ladies have any tips please xxx thanks in advance xx

Use a well loaded brush and float the topcoat rather than brushing firmly like you would over a solid colour.

That's assuming you are allowing enough time for the art to dry...I'm not sure what medium you are using. Acrylic paint will dry fastest but is 'dry' to the touch so 'grabs' the topcoat becomes wet again and smudges. Polish will take longer to dry so impatience will cause the dragging effect.

Arh ok I get ya thank you. I am using gel polish,I do have stamping inks, but just can’t seems to get the stamping to work xx

Arh ok I get ya thank you. I am using gel polish,I do have stamping inks, but just can’t seems to get the stamping to work xx

If you're using gel polish it should be cured so its probably dragging the dispersion layer. Remove the sticky layer before applying the topcoat

Will give it ok which top coats have you found best xx

Will give it ok which top coats have you found best xx

I stick within whichever brand I'm using for the colour, no mixing and matching

Latest posts

Back