Nail Art...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just as a FYI the nails quoted were sculpted. Maybe in the US tips are more popular?
Thanks for sharing some great pics, very bling and I love bling!!:hug:
The one's Anthony Buckley did right? I know those were sculpts...I'm pretty sure that the ones I posted were tips....ALTHOUGH THERE IS A STRONG POSSIBILITY I COULD BE WRONG! But what would be new there, eh? :lol:

gr8 looking nail art..would love to have the link please...
i'm begining to experiment with nail art at the mo and it would be nice to have some different ideas to work with...:)
cheers

Don't like the shape but love the nail art.....could you please send me the link.:)

yes i would love the link too. They look very east coast, maimi, la, vegas... i wanna live somewhere hot.

I can appreciate the work that's gone in to the art , but I too find them a little on the ugly side. (probably get shot for saying it) , it's not necessarily the length of the nails that's the problem for me.
The overall shape just seems wrong, not balanced, and fanned out at the free edge which I think doesn't do the nail art much justice.

Now looking at Antony Buckley's recent work, the length is LONG, but the overall shape is incredible, which brings the artwork out beautifully.

Just my little ol' opinion.:)
http://www.salongeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=6883[/quote]

Totally agree here. It is good to see what others can do but not at all my cup of tea. I would also have described these nails (the shape) as ugly. I do think that a lot of work has been put into creating these nails and they're great if that's the style you want. Not for me though. Thanks for sharing and as you say, thank goodness we don't all like the same things, it would all get very boring if we did! xx

The nail art is very well done..unfortunately the form of the enhancements really let them down..the nails are bulky to start with, then the art really piles on the pounds.
For the finished nail to look more sleeker they would have to be created very thinly..but then clients who love to wear them this long would be snapping them off within the week..i would love to take a file to the sidewalls though:)

well i love all things arty, gives me some inspiration for my nails as ive just taken my set off and im wanting something different!
please can you send me the link xx

www.hotnailart.com
You posted the pictures that is same as sending the link as the info is on the properties of the pics-this is a memeber site so I doubt they will mind since they want memebers too!;)
Jennifer

I to would love the link, love it or hate it, I can appreciate the effort that went into them. Would love to see more. Thanks,

wow just thought i'd register and have a look for inspiration and if u register check out Maggies's nails in the photo gallery-some v pretty ones-i like these ones-haven't seen em all yet but these caught my eye ;)

www.hotnailart.com
You posted the pictures that is same as sending the link as the info is on the properties of the pics-this is a memeber site so I doubt they will mind since they want memebers too!;)
Jennifer
Well, I didn't directly post the link because I've had a post pulled for linking to an outside forum in the past. Now, everyone that asked me, I did send them the direct link personally via pm or email, so that that particular site could get the proper credit that was due.
wow just thought i'd register and have a look for inspiration and if u register check out Maggies's nails in the photo gallery-some v pretty ones-i like these ones-haven't seen em all yet but these caught my eye ;)
Those are really nice, but as you guys can see I tend to go for a lot more BLING! in my tastes...I had saw another set of Louis Vuittion designs that were absolutely lovely!!!

My taste never has been conservative! :lol:

I think the nails are fab.:)
It is nice to pick up ideas and it is great to share the links that others have found
Thankyou for posting them x Please could u send me the web page:hug:

These are beautiful, I do the glitter tips already, might experiment with this type of design.

Mrs Matrix YOU ARE SO BLING! Fab nails and fab ideas (would need to tone down considerably for my market, but it all depends where you are) Thanks for sharing:hug:

Some really intriguing designs on that site! The nails are a little on the long side for me but it certainly gives a good canvas for art!!!!

Wow

Julie xx

Thanks for the link Ms Matrix, i got loads of ideas from having a nosy round on the site :hug: XXX

Did everyone who requested the link get it? I ask because I lost track somewhere...:hug:

I still need it if thats ok :)

I love the second pictures and ill defintey be getting my airbrush out this weekend and having another practice

Id love to see the link please

sharen

Just had a gander, some fab art on those nails.

Latest posts

Back