Nail Art...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ms.Matrix

Tweetacular Geek!
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I have found a site that showcases Hot Nail Art. Now, I know this may be a little "out there" for some of you, but they are beautiful! I will post some pics because I'm not sure if I link to the page you guys would be able to see them, if you want the website name just pm me, it's a nail forum that focuses on nail art.

Some of these were done with an airbrush machine (and you thought airbrushing wasn't viable! :lol:) Not sure how many pics one thread will hold though...I will start with a few and if you like, I will post more.

20.JPG

21.jpg

22.jpg

19.JPG

8.jpg

53.jpg
I really love these!!!

8.jpg

OMG I could just wear these! I love them

OOooh I do like the chanel logo with rhinestones!!

They are defenitly a bit bling bling. But they are defenitly nicely done...I like the chanel one aswell, looks pretty posh :green:

well someone with a hell of a lot of airbrushing talent must have done those. i quite like th 2nd photo down- looks like something Adriana from Sopranos would wear. the half nail visible in the 3rd pic down is fab too, loads of potential in 3 blue colours with white. thanks 4 sharing this fab site with us.

love n hugs 2 all
:hug:

Love them - can you send me the link please?

Thanks
Jackie
x

Very nice, put the web addy up so we can all go and have a look :hug:

I don't want to get in trouble for posting a nail site link, that's why I've been pm'ing those who want it...I got a post pulled once for linking to beauty tech, (although it was later reinstated). :hug:

So those who want it pm me and for those who have requested it in the thread, I will be sending it! :hug:

Is it just me?..........I have to say I don't really like them. Whilst I can understand the work involved in doing them, it's not for me.

Is it just me?..........I have to say I don't really like them. Whilst I can understand the work involved in doing them, it's not for me.
It possibly isnt for a lot of peeps but it is always interesting to see what others are doing and it can give you some ideas, you just tone the design down to suit your own taste hth

Yes it's good to take from these and design to your and your clients taste.
I am always glad to see things on here,,,,,and take a bit and 'tweek' if we need to!! All need a bit a tweeking in your life now and again!!

They are not personally for me, but i do like to see what others are capable of and maybe draw some inspiration from pieces of their artwork to add to my own designs :) And the chanel ones have inspired me!

Well, you know what they say "different strokes for different folks" wouldn't the world be a boring place if we were all alike? :hug: :lol:

Please send me the link??

While I'm not fond of the 'shape' of the nails themselves, I do very much like the art. WAY FUN!!
I need to get out of my rut and try some new stuff.

THANKS!

Great site thanks for sharing.

ohhhh i'd love too see the rest of the site can i have the link please?

I can appreciate the work that's gone in to the art , but I too find them a little on the ugly side. (probably get shot for saying it) , it's not necessarily the length of the nails that's the problem for me.
The overall shape just seems wrong, not balanced, and fanned out at the free edge which I think doesn't do the nail art much justice.

Now looking at Antony Buckley's recent work, the length is LONG, but the overall shape is incredible, which brings the artwork out beautifully.

Just my little ol' opinion.:)
http://www.salongeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=6883

I can appreciate the work that's gone in to the art , but I too find them a little on the ugly side. (probably get shot for saying it) , it's not necessarily the length of the nails that's the problem for me.
The overall shape just seems wrong, not balanced, and fanned out at the free edge which I think doesn't do the nail art much justice.

Now looking at Antony Buckley's recent work, the length is LONG, but the overall shape is incredible, which brings the artwork out beautifully.

Just my little ol' opinion.:)
http://www.salongeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=6883[/quote]

Well, I'm willing to bet that the most of the sets on the site are done with tips and overlay and not sculpts...and as we all know sometimes tips are not the most "shape-friendly" things to work with, but as I have stated before most techs here in the states use tips as opposed to sculpting, because they tend to do a lot of nail art.

I don't think I would have necessarily called them "ugly" even if it wasn't in line with my taste. :hug:

[/url]

Well, I'm willing to bet that the most of the sets on the site are done with tips and overlay and not sculpts...and as we all know sometimes tips are not the most "shape-friendly" things to work with, but as I have stated before most techs here in the states prefer to use tips as opposed to sculpting, because we tend to do a lot of nail art.

I don't think I would have necessarily called them "ugly" even if it wasn't in line with my taste. :hug:

Just as a FYI the nails quoted were sculpted. Maybe in the US tips are more popular?
Thanks for sharing some great pics, very bling and I love bling!!:hug:

Latest posts

Back