nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmalouisa

Reaction score
hi does anyone know anysites etc for nail art i wanted to try more detailed work not too complecated though want some step by steps??

thanxs xx

emmalouisa said:
hi does anyone know anysites etc for nail art i wanted to try more detailed work not too complecated though want some step by steps??

thanxs xx

Hiya Emma,
Try this one babe.
http://nail-art.info/l/l404.php
Loads of designs :cool:

Thanxs Lesley Ill Give It Ago Tomorrow Xx

thanxs forgot about that site xx

Try Chocolate site too...!

for the ultimate in inspiration, you must visit mogabrook.com. some of them are very complex designs, but many are acheivable by just building up basic strokes.

angel fingers said:
for the ultimate in inspiration, you must visit mogabrook.com. some of them are very complex designs, but many are acheivable by just building up basic strokes.
Crikey, angel fingers, do you speak the lingo? Not easy to get around the site without it!!

Have a look at www.urbannails.com Tam gives some great tips.If you can't find what your looking for there are some great links.
Theres some great stuff for students too.

Thanks Gorsclaws i've just had a look at christies nails her nail art if fab i'm about to have a go at her butterflies never been able to get the jist of them before.

Carole Lindsay said:
Crikey, angel fingers, do you speak the lingo? Not easy to get around the site without it!!
:lol: :lol: well carole, i am a woman of many talents :cool: but no , japanese is not one of them. i just bumble around the site by guess work. there's some brill stuff on it, dont you think ?

Latest posts

Back