NAil association!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michaela19

Reaction score
Hi everyone

This is my first time on this website, does anyone know any websites or addresses for INA (International nail association) or ANT (association of nail technicians)

Thanks

michaela19 said:
Hi everyone

This is my first time on this website, does anyone know any websites or addresses for INA (International nail association) or ANT (association of nail technicians)

Thanks

Hi Michaela

You can join the INA via the Beauty Guild (http://www.beauty-guild.co.uk). As Sarah says, ANT don't have a website for some reason but their details are:

Association of Nail Technicians
Alexander House
Forehill
Ely
Cambs CB7 4ZA

Tel: 01353 665577

HTH :)

Thanks for all your help!:)

The Guild is indeed offering a joint membership, including the International Nail Association but apart from a site in Japanese I can't can't find out anything about them.

Any ideas or links in order to contact them as I don't really want to join when I can't even identify them :)

Hi,

INA membership offers all the same benefits as the Guild Of Professional Beauty Therapists membership. These can be found here.

You will receive £2 million Product, Public and Treatment Liability Insurance, and you can practice under the INA banner.

Hope this helps

Latest posts

Back