Nail bandages?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainbowrose

Reaction score
Alot of my clients come in with broken nails and i hate having to cut where there broke as its always right at the end so they end up going really short after we have managed to get them nice and long (i do tell the girls to wear gloves when washing up and NOT to type with nail tips but i cant baby sit them lol) iv just been having a look at my wholesalers website and found nail bandages its invisable you put it over the broken bit and its ment to repair it saving you cutting.... anyone tried these? xox

Hallooooo not tried these but I always carry some silk / fibreglass and have nick named them my 'plasters' for fixing exactly this sort of catastrophic trauma!

Xx

Arr thanks. i think i will have a look in to something as i hate cutting nails right back :cry: xox

You can get them off ebay and from John Lewis xxx

I always use nail silk to repair nail breakages

try looking up the finger nail fixer on face book/youtube. She does a tutorial if your not sure how to do it and its a life saver! Hehe

I've used them, got them from Sally. Really easy, just make sure the nail is dry and stick it on and buff edges to blend.

My mum uses them as she has really long nails and often breaks them . She keeps asking me for more however none of the Sallys seem to hav them. Thought i'd pop a few in her xmas stocking.

Latest posts

Back