• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nail bar space to rent/beautician room to rent in Leicester

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinkgerbera

Reaction score
♥ Nail Technician Space To Rent ♥
Small ground floor space available to rent at the front of a heath and beauty shop on a busy street in Syston, Leicester. Ideal for qualified nail technician working form home, freelance or qualified student to have a shop presence. There's no nail services provided at this shop at the moment so new opportunity! Tables and chairs will be supplied, nail technician to bring all other equipment needed. Available to rent for half day or daily basis, flexible so option to work your chosen times and days. Ideal for pre booked appointments or to catch foot traffic passing. Ideal for individual nail technician or a couple of nail technicians.
Also possibility of a therapy room on 1st floor on an hourly basis for other beauty or holistic therapy's. Please feel free to contact me for more details or if you have any questions, Many Thanks, Barbara

Last edited:
Hi,

I have just seen your advert for therapy room hire in Syston.

I would be interested for a Saturday, on a trial basis to begin with.

I was looking for say 1-2 2 hours to begin with. What is your rate? Is it available on a Saturday?

My e-mail address is [email protected]

Regards, Mehul

Last edited:
Hi

not sure if you still have your Room to Rent but I would be interested in hearing more.

I am a qualified Holistic Therapist, with the following qualifications and have been working as mobile therapist on and off for a few years but really looking for somewhere that I can work from.

My qualifications are:

AROMATHERAPIST
REFLEXOLOGIST
SWEDISH MASSAGE
INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE
HOPI EAR CANDLING
SEATED ACCUPRESSURE MASSAGE
JUST TRAINING FOR WARM BAMBOO SEATED MASSAGE AND HOT STONE
REIKI

Plus I offer Spa Days, with Pedicures Manicures, facials etc

Would be very grateful if you could let me know more about the facilities

Love & light

Lyn - lily'[email protected]

This is a very long shot but was wondering if this is still available? I live the next village so would be perfect! My qualifications are:

Nail technician level 2
CND shellac certified
Hope ear candle
Brow bar
spray tan

Latest posts

Back