Nail bed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissBella

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I have quite short and blotchy nail beds (some is darker pink and some is lighter pink and its all of my fingers) Ive had this for a long time now and i want to cover them up as well as extend my nail bed.
I use salon system pink i know its not the best but i don't want to change until Ive done some real training but in the meantime i want to be able to cover and extend. Does anyone have any tips on how i can do this Ive been trying to find a pink with more coverage by salon system but it seems they only do one shade :cry:
Any help is much appreciated thank you.

Hi everyone
I have quite short and blotchy nail beds (some is darker pink and some is lighter pink and its all of my fingers) Ive had this for a long time now and i want to cover them up as well as extend my nail bed.
I use salon system pink i know its not the best but i don't want to change until Ive done some real training but in the meantime i want to be able to cover and extend. Does anyone have any tips on how i can do this Ive been trying to find a pink with more coverage by salon system but it seems they only do one shade :cry:
Any help is much appreciated thank you.

Why not just paint your nails with one of the beautiful seasonal colours?? Or paint with a semi opaque (2 coats) of a French colour? There are all sorts of quick and easy ways to disguise your nail bed and to smooth out the look.

If your system doesn't do a powder such as you want, and you are not willing to change, there isn't much else you can do is there?

You could try mixing your pink powder with some opaque or soft white ... try different mixes such as 1x1 or 2pink to 1 white. See how a bead looks on a nail tip and thn when you like the look, use your mix. MUCH easier to paint though.

Thank you geeg :) ill have a play with my acrylic later
I'm not too good at painting with my left hand so id have a good hand and bad hand :eek:

Latest posts

Back