Nail Biter Nails - Very Very Nervous

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondie80

Reaction score
Omg - Im so nervous, I have a lady coming to me tomorrow night who wants a set of Acrylic Nails. White sculpted tips for a xmas party on saturday night, the problem is I saw her nails today and I was so shocked, there was literally a few millimetres on each finger. They are chewed as short as you could possibly chew them. The little finger has about half 1/2cm nail on it if that.

Im really worried now how im going to do these nails and if they will even last until Saturday night.

Omg - Im so nervous, I have a lady coming to me tomorrow night who wants a set of Acrylic Nails. White sculpted tips for a xmas party on saturday night, the problem is I saw her nails today and I was so shocked, there was literally a few millimetres on each finger. They are chewed as short as you could possibly chew them. The little finger has about half 1/2cm nail on it if that.

Im really worried now how im going to do these nails and if they will even last until Saturday night.

Custom blend ... and no guarantees! You can only do what you can do ... how she personally gets on is up to her.

I agree with that!

Only to the end of her finger and with a tiny soft white free edge. The more they show above the finger the more chance of them coming off

good advice for me also, I have a lady coming otnight at 6pm and she has told me she bites her nails as well, I have a coverage pink mixed, only used it once before, will remember advice...good luck for tomorro blondie80 x

Thanks for your replies, I will keep them short and I just hope they go ok, if i can combat this then I will be very pleased.

Good Luck Ruth as well x

Latest posts

Back