Nail biters - before & after. Share & inspire!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378446694.580471.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378446705.921331.jpg

6 weeks TLC using Shellac, Gelish and plenty of Solar Oil. :)

A nail tech/mother's dream. My adult son asked me to help him stop biting his nails. I put 2 thin coats of Brisa, then buffed it matte. This picture is from week 1

I do this on 3 male clients and it works brilliantly :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380001735.308526.jpg

A set done last night. Did whole nail in NSI Rose Blush.

Here is my recent before & after :)ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380019515.105291.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380019528.102405.jpg

Biters stress me out :/

Btw it is Brisa Lite

Last edited:
Hi! Just wondering how ever you e goes about tree nail biter program?
How long before results?
How many apts?
Weekly/forth nightly
Same charge as a usual shellac?

I'm so interested & have my eye on a perfect model :)

BUMP 😁😊☺️ anyone?!

Hun I'm sorry but what is "tree nail biter programme"? I must be behind :/

picture.php

This is the first treatment (CND acrylic + CND Shellac rockstar).
I will see her again in 1 week.
The poor girl is just 14 years old, and against my previous thoughts, when i saw how damaged her nails were, i agreed. Strange thin is, on all nails a big lunula, so big chance that she is blessed with strong natural nails :wink2:
Her mother is a friend and she will help her daughter
to think of applying the Solar Oil "a lot" ;-)

http://www.salongeek.com/picture.php?albumid=7685&pictureid=60114
picture.php

First and last treatment of a nailbiters-program. there is exactly 9 weeks between the 2 pictures.
I started with acrylic nails at first, then switched to Brisa Lite Sculpting gel, ending with CND Shellac and CND Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel ;-)
She's a loyal client since them ;-)

This is my client from about 5 weeks ago. They're far from perfect extensions but she loved them and they even lasted 2 weeks! Her nails have grown amazingly since then and soon we can soak off and just do overlays :) I've used Brisa Gel xx

Attachments

• rhiannons nails.jpg
    rhiannons nails.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 849
Hun I'm sorry but what is "tree nail biter programme"? I must be behind :/

Bahahahahahaha I meant 'there nail biter program' god help me!

If you doing this programme using Gelish, how do you do the free edge if the nails are bitten right back??x

This is my client from about 5 weeks ago. They're far from perfect extensions but she loved them and they even lasted 2 weeks! Her nails have grown amazingly since then and soon we can soak off and just do overlays :) I've used Brisa Gel xx

Did you use reverse application ? X
They look great x

Did you use reverse application ? X
They look great x

Thank you :) no I've never actually done reverse application, need to give it a try xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1380495877038.jpg
    1380495877038.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 560
  • 1380495927954.jpg
    1380495927954.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 586
I have yet to master this :( i have only done 2 sets & that last set has completely put me off lol! I daren't do them on nail biters :( x

Latest posts

Back