Nail biters - before & after. Share & inspire!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long did these last on client?

3 weeks. Or at least thats when she sent me a message all happy with herself lol

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382903689.403293.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383133970.092707.jpg

After 3 shellac appointments, not as drastic as some of your pics as her nails wernt too bad but still a nice improvement :) too bad she's moving away so won't be able to see if she keeps it up!

My first ever set of sculptures...... and it was on a nibbler LOL :Scared:

Attachments

• Sculpture.jpg
    Sculpture.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 539
Hi Geeks! Brilliant thread! I'm looking to do a similar programme for nail biters and clients with weak nails!

Just wondering:

How much you charge for the programme? And how does this compare to your normal prices?

Do you include aftercare in the price and if so what do you include?

How often do you treat them?

Thanks in advance xx

I'm curious as well to find out more about the programs you guys run :)

Hello girls

I have a lady coming next week with literally exactly the same looking bitten nails.

I was wondering if you could advise what's the best way on dealing with them.

Form or tip? Reverse method? How thick would you do them?

Is any of you using no blend dashing diva forms? X

Thank you xxxx

90% of my clients are nail bitters, this is just one of themImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386937016.219865.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386944202.970065.jpg
This is week one and two, seeing her tonight. Hope she has resisted the urge!!

1497762_663221333730209_1836409767_n.jpg

this was my first paying customer, took me 3 hrs as she was on phone and txting, was extremely nervous and ive never done nail biters before, these were sooo short she'd been turned away by several salons except an nss, im not proud of these and know theres lots of improvement, (my nails are usually alot better thn ths!!) never mind the fact she wouldnt have them any shorter as i had advised, i also told her they wouldnt last long as they are long and have no support!! got a txt 2 days later saying one had come off, (pic showed it had been helped!) she had pulled them all of by day 4!!! that was my confidence well and truley knocked!

Last edited:
Nails I did tonight for an Xmas ball!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386971734.242635.jpg

Latest posts

Back