Nail biters - before & after. Share & inspire!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These where my 2nd set of gel extensions with gel polish I ever did.
Not perfect but I was very happy for my 2nd set and 1st set on a nail bitter x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386971864.035886.jpg

1497762_663221333730209_1836409767_n.jpg

this was my first paying customer, took me 3 hrs as she was on phone and txting, was extremely nervous and ive never done nail biters before, these were sooo short she'd been turned away by several salons except an nss, im not proud of these and know theres lots of improvement, (my nails are usually alot better thn ths!!) never mind the fact she wouldnt have them any shorter as i had advised, i also told her they wouldnt last long as they are long and have no support!! got a txt 2 days later saying one had come off, (pic showed it had been helped!) she had pulled them all of by day 4!!! that was my confidence well and truley knocked!

Don't let it knock your confidence when you knew it was going to happen, you even told her.

This is why I won't sculpt on nail biters - does it really break the habit? Or does it just make it easier for them, because when they bite them off, I would be able to replace them. I personally feel that growing their nails naturally will give more of a sense of accomplishment. It worked for me, and I'm an ex-nail biter

Don't let it knock your confidence when you knew it was going to happen, you even told her.

This is why I won't sculpt on nail biters - does it really break the habit? Or does it just make it easier for them, because when they bite them off, I would be able to replace them. I personally feel that growing their nails naturally will give more of a sense of accomplishment. It worked for me, and I'm an ex-nail biter

Thankyou, these were tips, I'm not confident In sculpting yet especially try to get a form anywhere near her nail! Can I add she was also playing with her hair, and still chewing skin round nails to hand I wasn't applying to the whole way through even though I was telling her off! Oh well I suppose thrown in at the deep end and the only way is up haha

Thankyou, these were tips, I'm not confident In sculpting yet especially try to get a form anywhere near her nail! Can I add she was also playing with her hair, and still chewing skin round nails to hand I wasn't applying to the whole way through even though I was telling her off! Oh well I suppose thrown in at the deep end and the only way is up haha

They need to be committed to breaking the habit, otherwise there is nothing you can really do unfortunately!

I had only one nail biting client

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 321
And one more picture

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 305
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386978417.485907.jpg
This is my first nail biters progress!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386978449.100253.jpg
This is my second :)

And these are them now :)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386978481.800078.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386978500.850569.jpg

I can not wait to get my next nail biter...There are some lovely pieces of work on here.:green:

I just started college in September and this was my first full set on a nail biter. Really chuffed with my results :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1387069840.424112.jpg

Under 3 months later she has conquered her nail biting addiction with the help of acrylics and alot of willpower :D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1387141116899.jpg
    1387141116899.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 181
  • 1387141187818.jpg
    1387141187818.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 170
Under 3 months later she has conquered her nail biting addiction with the help of acrylics and alot of willpower :D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Absolutely amazing!!!!! X

Latest posts

Back