Nail Biters Programme

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galaxy83

Reaction score
Good evening everyone!

I've seen on a few peoples websites that they offer nail biters programmes but they dont really explain what they are!! Only that its a 6 or 8 weeks course maybe. I'm just wondering what they are....is it a case of putting an overlay on and gradually growing the nail underneath? Or just giving weekly manicures and giving them solar oil (or the equivalent)?

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?! and if you do, is it a good thing to offer, meaning do you get a lot of clients wanting this kind of service?

Thanks all!

As with a course of body/hair or skin treatments, incorporating different products to achieve results for targeted problem area's, Nail Biter programme's do the same.

One type of skin care range or enhancement choice may not suit another.

I based my programme around CND Brisa system & Spa products, utilizing salon only products not available for the retail sector [cant get same from supermarket or anywhere else]

Hand maintanience is a key ingredient also, it's not just about applying nails,
it is a nail/hand fitness course. You are the coach & mentor.

4-6 or 8 weeks is allocated to work together, to get the nails to where the client & you would like...... to be to be able to have enhancements or wear enamel's they previously would not have dared to...... & breaking a HABIT...sometimes a very long one.

Pricing varies . We use the best, have trained with the best so therefore we price service's accordingly.
8 week prog = Approx $290.00 Aus + more if feet treatments are included[ optional ]

Link below referring to Nail Biters.

Nails Magazine - home

HtH

XX J XX

I do utilize a program like this on nailbiters trying to change their bad habits into better groomed ones. :)

The biggest reason for making weekly appointments as opposed to every 2-3 weeks is so that you can see what THEY HAVE BEEN DOING to their HANDS, and possibly what kind of damage they have been causing.

I charge $300 for 6 weeks, 1 appt. each week, and thats a flat rate.

After 6 weeks they have free edge, and are more than happy to keep up the treatments at 2-3 weeks like the rest of the planet ;)

In general I still end up doing a rebalance only every 2 weeks, but the checkups are pretty necessary for the first 2 check ups.

Good evening everyone!

I've seen on a few peoples websites that they offer nail biters programmes but they dont really explain what they are!! Only that its a 6 or 8 weeks course maybe. I'm just wondering what they are....is it a case of putting an overlay on and gradually growing the nail underneath? Or just giving weekly manicures and giving them solar oil (or the equivalent)?

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?! and if you do, is it a good thing to offer, meaning do you get a lot of clients wanting this kind of service?

Thanks all!
Just wanted to say loving your avatar, Gok Won is a god in my eyes.

As with a course of body/hair or skin treatments, incorporating different products to achieve results for targeted problem area's, Nail Biter programme's do the same.

One type of skin care range or enhancement choice may not suit another.

I based my programme around CND Brisa system & Spa products, utilizing salon only products not available for the retail sector [cant get same from supermarket or anywhere else]

Hand maintanience is a key ingredient also, it's not just about applying nails,
it is a nail/hand fitness course. You are the coach & mentor.

4-6 or 8 weeks is allocated to work together, to get the nails to where the client & you would like...... to be to be able to have enhancements or wear enamel's they previously would not have dared to...... & breaking a HABIT...sometimes a very long one.

Pricing varies . We use the best, have trained with the best so therefore we price service's accordingly.
8 week prog = Approx $290.00 Aus + more if feet treatments are included[ optional ]

Link below referring to Nail Biters.

Nails Magazine - home

HtH

XX J XX

I want to start doing something with my 13yr old as her nails are terrible bless her, she has tried to grow them but every time she gets a little free edge she just chews it off. I have tried putting just a little acrylic on her natural nail to strengthen it but she just chewed that off:grr:

I have just looked at the link and it gives some very good advice, I think I will try a reward system with her and give her weekly manicures, this will be good for her as she has been very anxious with us getting ready to move and having to leave all her friends behind.
Good link :wink2:

Lisa
xxxx

XX J XX

Janice,
Could you explain more about what your program entails. I know it varies for different people, but maybe an example of one.
How do you work out your pricing for it? I would've expected more than $290 for an 8 week program

Janice,
Could you explain more about what your program entails. I know it varies for different people, but maybe an example of one.
How do you work out your pricing for it? I would've expected more than $290 for an 8 week program

if they have enhancements it would be a weekly rebalance and hand treatments like oil and hand creams, things that soften the cuticle as you will find nail bitters will have alot of thick cuticle!! or weekly manicures with same products and a nail file, i guess for pricing you would have to look at your price for the treament each week and the products add it all together and then discount it a little, maybe at the end of the 8 weeks give them a prize if they have stuck to it, this is only what i would do hun everyone else maybe different xxHTHxx

Thanks everyone, I am definitely going to come up with some kind of programme....thats my night sorted!!! That link was excellent, it soooo much great advice.

Oh and Lisa...you are so right Gok Wan is a God :lol:!!!!! I am truly in love with him! I suppose I can put up with my hubby for now until we meet one day and he finds me so irresistable he turns straight, we runaway to get married, have 6 children, well a girls allowed to dream isnt she??!!!:lol:

Janice,

Q- Could you explain more about what your program entails. I know it varies for different people, but maybe an example of one

A-Team Spa Nail Biters programme is the same ritual & schedual for all
CND UV Brisa paint on gels are utilized - Spa Manicure also.

Q- How do you work out your pricing for it? I would've expected more than $290 for an 8 week program.

A- This is a base/start price for a basic 8 week programme.To include extra products to the treatment add upp to $25 & more depending on what is selected.
ie: Paraffin - Skin softening/whitening peel - Reiki[hands] - extended massage time - heated vibrating massage chair 30mins [we have 4]
Retail homecare packs are available & recommended.
Discounted as part of the achievement reward.
Get Toe - tally Covered & include feet treatments from $15.00 upwards.

HtH

XX J XX

The best nail-biter's programme ... LOL

nailbiter1.jpg

A big mouthed bag....... :lol:
I 've seen [ & know ] a few of those....Had 2 legs tho.

XX J XX

Latest posts

Back