Nail Biz Magazine - Check it out!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WendyWoodward

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself and my publication. I'm Wendy Woodward and I'm the senior editor of Nail Biz magazine. Nail Biz was launched in early 2003 as the business publication for nail techs. Through Nail Biz we strive to provide you with content that helps you (the nail tech and salon owner) make more money. Feel free to peak at our content online at www.nailbizmag.com. If you are interested in a FREE subscription and live in the U.S. please email me privately at [email protected] with the following:

Name
Salon Name
Mailing Address
Phone #

Canadian and International Subscriptions are $9.95 per year. If you're interested in an international subscription, send your check payable to Nail Biz to 23202 Haggerty Rd., Farmington Hills, MI 48335.

I'm very much looking forward to hearing from some of you.

Kind regards,

I apologize.... International subscription rates for Nail Biz are $14.95 for one year and $20.95 for two years.

Wendy

Hello Wendy,

You very kindly sent me three free editions last year and I loved the magazine, but I was waiting for information on subscription rates for Ireland - now I know them and will be subscribing for sure.

Thing is, how do we (Europe) get the subscription fee to you? What other methods of payment do you accept in addition to checks? Our checks are no good for you. Do you accept Visa payments or Paypal?

Thanks again for the mags you sent me, I loved reading them.

Jackie
Liberty Nail Design

Jackie,
Thank you so much for your kind words. Anyone living or working internationaly who wishes to subscribe can pay via credit card. All you need to do is send to me:

Name on credit card
Credit card #
Expiration date
Billing Address
Amount to be billed (one or two year subscription)

Good luck to you and I'm glad you enjoyed the magazine.

Wendy

Wow - speedy reply Wendy! Do you have a phone number as I don't/won't send my card details over the 'net unless it's a secure site!

Thanks
Jackie

Absolutely! 248-374-0388.

Hi Wendy - welcome to Geek-dom! I too have seen Nail Biz and understand from Jan et al at CND that it is a great magazine!! Welcome on board! ;)

Thank you! Jan is awesome. She is a regular contributor. You must love working with CND.

WendyWoodward said:
Thank you! Jan is awesome. She is a regular contributor. You must love working with CND.
I live, breath and sleep CND! Have had the pleasure of being their UK partners for a long time - 12yrs!! Jan is my total mentor and I do in the UK what she does in the US - but probably not as well!!! ;) :biggrin:

You must absolutely love what you do then. Jan, Sheila, Jacquie, Roxanne....they're all wonderful divas.

WendyWoodward said:
You must absolutely love what you do then. Jan, Sheila, Jacquie, Roxanne....they're all wonderful divas.
They sure are!!;) The Jac-xanne team is a winner and I had the pleasure of working with both Jacs and Rox at NYFW a couple of years ago and one of the Sanctuaries!! A lot of fun - but then you would know that already!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back