Nail brand advertising help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikki8484

Reaction score
Hi could somebody please point me in the right direction im currently a qualified nail tech but im planning to branch out on my own. Does anybody know if i use a certain brand of nail products do i have to be trained/qualified by that company so that i can advertise i.e like putting on my price list the opi logo or gelish logo etc or do i just use the products with no advertising the logo ive always used opi but never advertised as thought i couldnt as not done the opi course. does this make sense lol ?:D

If you buy from Lena White (OPI) and Harmony you can advertise that you use their products. You should contact the companies concerned to get permission to use their logos etc.

Harmony will send you (via email) logos and information you can use on your literature and website. Lena White have downloadable material on their trade website.

I use a number of different companies and asked all for permission before I put their logos on my website. I also have one page on my website which states that "xyz logo and images are courtesy of xyz company".

Ahhh that's what I will do then thanks for that chic xx

Latest posts

Back