Nail camp 2014- Crystal Nails!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've made a FB group for anyone going to nail camp to get to know each other a bit before we go as it's kinda Scarey!!!

It's;
Nail Camp 2014 Social group on FB so please do add yourselves and anyone else you know going! Not sure how to link it on here but it should come up in the search!

I would also love to go. I'm a CND Tech but love CN. I think the company offer something a little different to CND. Many of their Nail Techs win prestigious awards and some great demo`s on YouTube which are very inspiring. 5 days away is a little tricky!

I would also love to go. I'm a CND Tech but love CN. I think the company offer something a little different to CND. Many of their Nail Techs win prestigious awards and some great demo`s on YouTube which are very inspiring. 5 days away is a little tricky!

Come!!!!!

Ooooh, I am soooooo tempted!! :confused:

Last edited:
Deena you should come.... Intrigued to meet you as you love CN as much same!!

Likewise! Already so much in common! Hmmmmm ..... still thinking! :wink2:

Likewise! Already so much in common! Hmmmmm ..... still thinking! :wink2:

It was supposed to say me lol
Get booked apparently places are filling up fast...,

Is there any news from the hungarian nail camp? How did they get on? Any gossip? Lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Is there any news from the hungarian nail camp? How did they get on? Any gossip? Lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Haven't heard anything- only that they are master salon designers now!

Theres lots of photos on the educators facebook pages ^^. Iv'e finally got round to booking my place but am going to be so nervous >.< xx

Latest posts

Back