Nail Canibal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Hiya,
I did a set of p&w with l&p today on the worst nails ever :lol:
It took me over 2 hours, My clients nails were pitted and so small.
I managed to complete the nails but because her fingertips are so bulbous i am wondering whether they will last the week :rolleyes:
Do you think i should leave them for just a week rather than 2, I really want to help this client to have nice nails :)

weekly maintenence is a good idea for about 4-6 weeks on a nail biter.if the enhancements are not kept in tip top condition they get so tempted to bite em off.

Hiya Leslie,
My most loyal client had the type of nails you describe and yes it took me forever too ... only to find that when she came back 2 weeks later most of my hard work was destroyed.
We then went on to weekly appoints, I also gave her subtle nail art over her p&w for free, which encouraged her to keep coming.
Once she began to get compliments she really began to look after her extensions and is now back to two week appoints ... accept when she just wants a change of art.
She has the occassional relapse but has generally turned it around.

Glors and Angel are right Lesley, weekly is the key for cannibals (especailly at the beginning); often cannibals substitute biting their own nails, to picking the product off instead - best to check on them after a week to make sure your client is being a good little cannibal!!! ;) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back