Nail case

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gill preston

Reaction score
Hi everyone again!!
thank you so much for your help on a fold away table xx

my next query is regarding a nail case please?

i'd like a case which will fit everything in so I would only be carrying two things to clients houses, me folding table and me nail case!!

xxxxx

I've just ordered a brilliant nail case/trolley from Roo Beauty it's called the Monsoon trolley. It's £59 and had soooo much room, definitely get what you pay for! :) xx

My roo arrived yesterday and I am in love with it love with it! It's on sale on amazon for £59 so get it before its gone! I have attached a pic for you to see its fits so so much in! I'm so shocked how small it is and how much it actually fits in! Worth every penny x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380304716.571012.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380304716.571012.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 965
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380304773.002745.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380304773.002745.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 507
My roo arrived yesterday and I am in love with it love with it! It's on sale on amazon for £59 so get it before its gone! I have attached a pic for you to see its fits so so much in! I'm so shocked how small it is and how much it actually fits in! Worth every penny x

I got the same one the other week! £59 from roo beauty. Funny thing was at olympia they were selling it for £89, glad I got it before going there!
It had everything I need in it, including my Cnd lamp! I love it!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Mine arrives on Tuesday, guess who will be up all night organising ;) xx

Only prob with these i found was being mobile once loaded up they were too heavy for me lol and i had to keep on back seat as too big for boot so always on show and if i pulled to car and weather bad my back seat ended up filthy :(

see id also worry bout tilting it on its side to pop in boot incase all my stuff fel everywhere in the draws etc but i do love the case xx

I got the same one the other week! £59 from roo beauty. Funny thing was at olympia they were selling it for £89, glad I got it before going there!
It had everything I need in it, including my Cnd lamp! I love it!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Yeah same here! I was going to buy the monsoon which was £60 on Roos site but at the show they were all £85 card £80 cash so I bought the tallest one (Tanzania) for £80 but it was £109 on their site. Makes no sense! Lol x

I bought the monsoon from roo a few months ago for £90 and it fell apart within a month! Finally got it replaced and so far so good but I'm gutted I paid £30 more for something that broke so quickly!

Whoops just seen this is an older thread!

Latest posts

Back