Nail certificate replacement

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi all,

I need some advice on how to obtain a replacement certificate for my nail tech qualification, the issue that I have is that I qualified nearly 11-12 years ago. I completed a CND course at the city of Bristol college. I cant remember who the training body was, I want to say vtct but not sure if that was just my hairdressing and beauty therapy courses!

I have no idea where to start on how to get a replacement, any ideas or suggestions would b a massive help..

Thanks xx

Last edited:
I would contact the college and/or CND first. Also, did you provide a copy to your insurer, you could try them too?

Thank you shuv76 I'll try both, I never received my original certificate as I moved house just after completing my course, and I've always been covered by salon insurance as been employed but am now wanting to go self employed in a different salon and need my certificate! X

I had a similar situation with my GCSE certificates.

I had to find out which board the exam was taken with, then contact them with dates I took my exams and they were then able to send the certificates. It was about 10 years later too.

It was long winded, but I am assuming that the process will be the same for your certificate.

Good luck.

Yeah I had to ring my college and they told me what company so I rang them and they said it would be £40 to send me out another copy. I managed to dig it out of my wardrobe as I couldn't bring myself to spend £40 on it as I knew it was somewhere! It's now proudly displayed on my wall.

Thanks ladies got a feeling this is goi g to b a tough old slog but will b worth it to finally have my certificate X

My certificate faded due to being on the wall and the early morning sun caught them but when I was in work hours had no idea so it now after I got them re issued had to make electronic copies and have them certified at a solicitor office so I have digital and now photocopies all certified so this won't happen again !! Such a pain to re get them . Good luck

Latest posts

Back