nail clip art for advertising

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Belle De Jour

Reaction score
hi guys and girls
was wondering if anyone had any nail/feet/hands clip art that i could use for my advertising i have searched everywhere!
i am putting a business card sized ad in the yellow pages and now the rep is totally on my case about sorting it out and pronto as its going to print.
any links to sites or emails with down loads you could send me would be greatly appreciated in colour or black and white it doesnt matter!
thanks tons
nickki jonesx :D

Hi Nickki

Just noticed that Nailorder sell a beauty clip art disk with 240 b&w images for nail, spa, tanning and full service salons including borders and backgrounds, advertising and promotional images for £19.95. Their number is 0800 9522335.

hi ya thanks i have seen that in the nail order catalogue but my hubbie has banned the use of credit cards now espcially if its to do with nails ops! :?
i was hoping someone could help me out with some freebies as i dont want to upset him indoors! (hoping to butter him up for a creative spa pedi kit!)
can anyone else help?
nickki jones :D

nailsbynicola said:
hi ya thanks i have seen that in the nail order catalogue but my hubbie has banned the use of credit cards now espcially if its to do with nails ops! :?
i was hoping someone could help me out with some freebies as i dont want to upset him indoors! (hoping to butter him up for a creative spa pedi kit!)
can anyone else help?

You could try the various Clip Art sites - www.clipart.com or .co.uk plus www.arttoday.com - there may be something there you could use.

nicky i sent you an email from msn as it wont let me post messages for some reason try www.picsearch.com enter nails or manicure and its free luv annie

thanks girlies i will give them a whril! keep em comming!

I got my images from Creative. Are you creative trained because they forwarded images on to my printers foc.

how does that happen?
Is that another perk for a masters technician or can we all apply for them

debbiepromotions said:
Is that another perk for a masters technician or can we all apply for them

no they sent it to my printers for me aswell :D :D

How do I go about asking for them???????

I think it is if you did the foundation course with them. I just called Nicole Warwick at Marketing and she sent me out info on all the different images available. Like the Spa Blue Bowl etc. I picked out some really nice ones and my uncle is doing the printing for me foc. (Which is why I am still waiting! Sometimes it is just better to pay!) They also send you the creative logo, providing you don't make any changes to it. You should call her, it is really exciting when you get them, and very professional as well!

i just rang up the marketing dept and they sent the creative 'c' logo to my printers to have put on my business cards and i agree it does look very professional having this on

:D

I`ll do that first thing, thanks all of you for that

Nicole is on holiday right now but Christian (Marketing Director) is in. FYI EVERYONE - the main number is still the same but we do have Direct Lines (DDI) now - if you call the main number, you can still punch in the extension if you know it AND ... the extensions are the last 4 numbers of our DDI's. Hope that makes sense :?: :rolleyes: or call the DDI and go direct to the person you are dialling!! If we are on the phone or OOTO (out of the office) it will shoot to VM - mine is 0113 216 3015!! :oops: 8)

i didnt train with creative wish i did! will have to wait to do their conversion course as i only qualified back in march but im desparate for some good quality pics to get business off the ground do you think they will still let me use them mrs geek? i tried to find out where the nearest place to me that did creative training (i think it is frimley in surrey) i requested info but it didnt make any reference to conversion courses can you help me out there too mrs geek?
thanks nickki jones

nailsbynicola said:
i didnt train with creative wish i did! will have to wait to do their conversion course as i only qualified back in march but im desparate for some good quality pics to get business off the ground do you think they will still let me use them mrs geek?

OK - now I see what you mean about the training question!!! :rolleyes: Firstly, I doubt very much Marketing would let you use CND images (advertising CND) when you don't yet use the products!! I know it is frustrating but it will be worth it in the end and I promise, we do have these rules in place for a reason - we're not putting barriers in the way for the sake of it!!

i tried to find out where the nearest place to me that did creative training (i think it is frimley in surrey) i requested info but it didnt make any reference to conversion courses can you help me out there too mrs geek?thanks nickki jones

Now to Frimley - this is NOT a Creative Nail Academy and you will not receive a CND certificate if you train there. Although this once was an Academy it is now classed as a secondary school!! You would need to go to Hammersmith or Loughton for your Conversion Class!! Hope this helps and if you call 0113 275 0433 the Academy Advisers will be able to send you dates for those areas!! ;)

Am currently in the process of opening my own nail/tanning salon and I would like to use one/some of the creative pics and incorporate it/them into my price list. I only use CND and did the conversion course in November last year.

Can anyone post the ddi or telephone number of the person I need to contact in marketing.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated as you can imagine I am totally totally thrilled about opening my own salon and I need a hand in the right direction as to whom to contact asap as we are looking at 1 September opening.

Thanks in anticipation

Jue :p

the picsearch website looks a bit :? :oops: :shock: ...the pictures seemed to be taken from other people's websites..including Creative Nail! :shock: I would be a bit wary of whether you use pictures from here, the owners of the sites may not having giving consent to their pictures! :rolleyes: And you dont want an angry nail tech coming after yah now dya? ;)
Jus thought i'd give a lil word of warning, although I dont actually know if picsearch have been allowed to feature these images :? :?: :!:

xxlaylaxx

LayStar said:
the picsearch website looks a bit :? :oops: :shock: ...the pictures seemed to be taken from other people's websites..including Creative Nail! :shock: I would be a bit wary of whether you use pictures from here, the owners of the sites may not having giving consent to their pictures! :rolleyes: And you dont want an angry nail tech coming after yah now dya? ;)
Jus thought i'd give a lil word of warning, although I dont actually know if picsearch have been allowed to feature these images :? :?: :!:

xxlaylaxx

Funny you should mention that - I noticed that a few weeks back when I was having a nose about on there and several Creative images came up - they appear to be coming from the American site though they're not current images. I did notice it had a disclaimer on there though telling people to contact the image owners for permission to use them - the images do come with owner information etc so maybe they're allowed to operate like that?

... just call the main number - 0113 275 5719, if by chance Nicola (receptionist) does not answer the phone, Geeks voice comes on with options - Marketing is option 5, just punch it in and you'll go through to either Nicole or Christian! ;) otherwise just ask for the marketing dept!! 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back