Nail colour display that you can change around

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puffle

Reaction score
I currently use nail display wheels for my Gelish and am up to 5 of them now, and would like to re-do them. Ideally I would like to have them in colour order, but obviously as I buy new colours I'd need to add them in the right place.

Hopefully I'm making sense!! Can anyone recommend what I could use? I'm mobile by the way...

I am mobile too and i have just bought a fab case for my nail at but you could easily use it for displaying your colours on a tip. Its fab and light and protects the nails.

I cant work out how to put the pic on here so will put in my gallery

I am mobile too and i have just bought a fab case for my nail at but you could easily use it for displaying your colours on a tip. Its fab and light and protects the nails.

I cant work out how to put the pic on here so will put in my gallery

Thanks, that looks good! Where did you get it from, so I can check dimensions etc? Also...are the tips fixed in somehow?? I guess they are or they would fly all over the place?

Its actually a ring display case! Inside it has a lovely black foam insert, and i take the tip, add a blob of blutac to the back of the tip and then take a toothpick and cut into 1cm pieces and insert a piece of stick into the back of the tip then stick it into the foam which has cuts in it where the rings should go.
I think i have got over 100 in one case. I had it off ebay 8.99 and its leatherette on the outside. Its not massive to carry around its about 30cm by 24cm so its not too big

Its actually a ring display case! Inside it has a lovely black foam insert, and i take the tip, add a blob of blutac to the back of the tip and then take a toothpick and cut into 1cm pieces and insert a piece of stick into the back of the tip then stick it into the foam which has cuts in it where the rings should go.
I think i have got over 100 in one case. I had it off ebay 8.99 and its leatherette on the outside. Its not massive to carry around its about 30cm by 24cm so its not too big

I do like, I'll have a look. The only thing I'm not sure about is that some clients like to hold the wheels against their nails when choosing a colour...

I currently use nail display wheels for my Gelish and am up to 5 of them now, and would like to re-do them. Ideally I would like to have them in colour order, but obviously as I buy new colours I'd need to add them in the right place.

Hopefully I'm making sense!! Can anyone recommend what I could use? I'm mobile by the way...
Hi I got mine from eBay I think it was around £8 pounds but it's great for moving your colours around to fit in a new one. Its fan shaped and you can line it up against your clients nail it hold about 40 colours Hth,s ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1327265414.774723.jpg

We sell a chart with pop out nails that you can pull out and change around Take out or add new ones as the replaceable nails can be brought seperately hth x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

They work well on a chain as clients can move the others away & place the one they choose over the nail, also if you want to add any to the chain that is easy too.

Bio Sculpture do blank sticks on chains

Hi I got mine from eBay I think it was around £8 pounds but it's great for moving your colours around to fit in a new one. Its fan shaped and you can line it up against your clients nail it hold about 40 colours Hth,sView attachment 11477

Can they be lifted off to place a new colour in amongst the others?

Hi

We do both the fans and the removable displays . The removable displays are on sale right now :)

We both the fnas and the removable displays you can change the colours around as and when you want

Nails International - DISPLAY ITEMS ITEMS.html

Can they be lifted off to place a new colour in amongst the others?

Hi pooh bear , yes you can you just remove the nut and move them into whatever order you want ( as I have done many times lol ) and just screw the nut back on to hold them in place.

Hi Nichole 333,

No you have read that wrong . That is the price for 50 fans each with 20 'sticks' on each fan . We have customers that buy that many and so they are discounted :)

Hi Nichole 333,

No you have read that wrong . That is the price for 50 fans each with 20 'sticks' on each fan . We have customers that buy that many and so they are discounted :)

Thank Goodness for that! :D

I'm mobile and have the fan ones too, they are fab and great quality, I definitely recommend them!

The fans one have a little nut and bolt system. You can unscrew the nut and pull each individual "tip" off, paint, nail art, etc and then place them back on in any order you wish.

Latest posts

Back