Nail colours pop sticks after Covid?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donnalizy

Reaction score
Has anyone thought about how ladies are going to look at the nail pop sticks to see what colour they want. Mine are a fan design so I’m not sure what I’m going to do . They usually like to hold them against their nails to see what it will look like

Hi
I’m still going to let my ladies use these & thoroughly clean with soap & water & steriliser afterwards. I decided it’s far better for them to use the nail pops to choose a colour to keep it contained then to pick a colour from the bottles, it would be everywhere.

Ok thanks , I have thought maybe I’ll hold them over the ladies nails ‍♀️

I shall not be allowing mine to hold them . I shall show them to them myself . Fortunately I know our customers very well and often suggest colours anyway once they have said which group hey want ie Pinks , nudes etc . Defo will not let them touch them for the time being . Having to clean them between every client each time is just another job to do which takes time and don't think it is necessary as showing them is perfectly adequate :) . PS mine are on 50 no pop rings

Latest posts

Back