Nail comp - anyone going??!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claireamy

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone was thinking of going to the Ezflow roadshow in Nov and competing?

It's a great comp to enter if you're a newcomer to competitions. Its not brand led so anyone can enter no matter what product they use. I think I will probably enter the pink and white but I do know that there's an encapsulated design comp and a fantasy comp with a Christmas theme.

I think Scratchers won a trophy there last year so she can def vouch for how gorge they are!!!!

hi where is this i would like to go and have a go, do you have any details?? x

Hi Cleareamy, looked at your pics on your profile and they are really nnice, I'm sure you will be going in for the competition? I won't be going because I need load more competition training.

Well I was hoping to do Gmex as my first comp, but as thats not happening now, it looks like the Ezflow roadshow will be the first comp...as long as i'm brave enough lol.

I would totally LOVE to go, however I think its a bit far for me...(me being a wimp in the car and all that lot lol)

I am dying to enter a comp just to get it out of the way and stop me just "thinking" of doing it :)
Y'never know though I may be able to....stranger things have happened lol

Nope, just checked, its bloomin south yorkshire...no way in this universe am I driving myself there hahahaha
ahhhh well never mind,

if i can find any time to practice, i could be there.

I went last year and it was a fab event, loads of demos from sam biddle and antony buckley and the competitions were great too.

Ideal for someone wanting to enter for the first time. As said before, it isn't brand lead so anyone can take part.

I've got my place booked already!! :lol: xx

I will defo be there, Im sooooo excited its going to be fab, I am arranging a geek meet at the roadshow it would be lovely to see everyone, I have started a new thread about the meet called Nov geek meet. Hope to see you all there x

Hi
Move fast for your place on the guest list, tickets going fast.
[email protected]

I am going to the roadshow and to the comps oooohh Im running the comps yes I forgot so I can't enter!!
But I shall be still find time to do the geek meek that Vikki is arranging x
I cant wait to put more faces to names of some wonderful people that I have met here through this site.
I am so looking forward to the roadshow there are some very glamorous things planned. As you all know Jo Shirley always puts on a good show and there will..as always be loads of fantastic demonstrations, forums and giveaways with a few suprises in store x
If you thought last years roadshow was good...wait till this one! :hug:

I CAN COME YAYYYY
Well providing there are places left I can lol,

I will phone up on tuesday ...

Can't wait to see you all :hug:

yes Vikki is arranging the geek meet. I am really looking forward to seeing everyone :hug:

I'll be there as Ants model so hope to meet loads of people!! xx

This is a bit confusing actually...especially to newbies as it is in the Events Group but is posted by Gigi so it might confuse folk??
Why are some events in this and some in the main forum?
Doesn't make much sense:confused:

Well I was hoping to do Gmex as my first comp, but as thats not happening now, it looks like the Ezflow roadshow will be the first comp...as long as i'm brave enough lol.
mancesters back on again!!

i booked my ticket today, i'm coming up with gelly.
it'll be great to meet you all.
ive been to a couple of ezflow events before and have loved them.

Latest posts

Back