Nail complaint after 9 days!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wanwisa

Reaction score
hi,I know that we always said 2 weeks for infill nail extension but to day have a client ring and said all her name come off!!then she came to my salon and all nails still on.But at bottom of the nails is not completely lift.it look like when u see people back for infill still on but bottom got yellow underneath.She do nails with me around 10 days til today.she said she have it done before and its on 3-4 weeks!!!How long we can confirm to free fix and make sure that is not cos our fault??

hi,I know that we always said 2 weeks for infill nail extension but to day have a client ring and said all her name come off!!then she came to my salon and all nails still on.But at bottom of the nails is not completely lift.it look like when u see people back for infill still on but bottom got yellow underneath.She do nails with me around 10 days til today.she said she have it done before and its on 3-4 weeks!!!How long we can confirm to free fix and make sure that is not cos our fault??

Well, longer than 10 days for sure.

Nails should not have broken down like that ( looking yellow, lifting etc ) after 10 days, and not after 2 weeks either.

If the product is yellowing and lifting then there is a problem or two. Could be bad product, could be incomplete prep, could be lack of experience. I think you have to take responsibility for any nails not lasting longer than 2 weeks if they look like you describe. : hug :

I do infill but normally they back 2 weeks,so I dont know whats wrong about this time,anyway she said she dont want me to take it off just need me to infill them cos she love it,so abit confuse me..........

Latest posts

Back