nail concepts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trudi

Reaction score
:) Could anybody tell me what are Nail Concepts producs like are they any good? as i need some gel and they seem quite cheep.:lol:
www.nailconcepts.co.uk

I have to admit, I've never heard of them!! Hope someone can give you some feedback before you buy!

hi hun
i bought some nail art pens from her ages ago which were pretty good but delivery was very slow.......she was suspended from ebay a couple of months ago for alot of negative feedback...but has come back under a new user name......i tried ring the office a couple of month back and it was not answered due to her moving offices........i have never bought any of her gel....acrylic or gel products as they are unlabelled and it is not something that interests me........it would be interesting to know if anyone has bought from her

diesel1978 said:
hi hun
i bought some nail art pens from her ages ago which were pretty good but delivery was very slow.......she was suspended from ebay a couple of months ago for alot of negative feedback...but has come back under a new user name......i tried ring the office a couple of month back and it was not answered due to her moving offices........i have never bought any of her gel....acrylic or gel products as they are unlabelled and it is not something that interests me........it would be interesting to know if anyone has bought from her
Well that doesn't sound too good, does it. Personally Trudi, I would stick to a well-known, established brand - steer well clear of unlabelled products!

Thanks for ur coments i dont think i will bother getting anythink from nail concepts!! will try some other gel from somewhere else.Thanks from Trudi

HI.
I was VERY disapointed with them. They not respond on any of my e mails, very slow delivery, products not as described in damage condition. Dont bother getting anything from them....

Hiya

I had some double ended nail art pens from her, most were open and damaged as they were just put inside a jiffy bag and not padded out or wrapped. They did get replaced after many emails, must say i've never had an answer to any emails i've sent.

My friend had the Fibreglass kit from her and it was rubish! As diesel says, she was banned from ebay and now back under a different name but selling mostly the same products.

HTH
Taz
x

Latest posts

Back